Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Yes, but shortened

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Yes, but canceled after starting because of surge in infections

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Yea, according to the CDC there are about 20,000 to 60,000 influenza-related deaths each year. We are now sitting at over 80,000 (and likely more) in just 2 months with the entire country literally shut down.

And I know what herd immunity is, I appreciate you responding to me with 2 separate posts though.
There isn’t 80k deaths. They have been inflating those numbers. My mom had the virus and has now been back to work for a month at 64 years old. After she tested positive no one, and I mean no one as far as doctors, nurses, public service folks, or political leaders in the area checked up on her to find out any info at all to see if she died, got better, or worse. They don’t care, they are gonna throw out numbers to freak everyone out and to get more money for reporting COVID deaths. I guess they figured since she wasn’t gonna die she wasn’t important enough to keep up with.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I have ZERO faith that there is any truth in that.
Right. If they can make a statement saying they are under reported then they must have some basis for it so I say what is their basis for saying this and if it is credible then why isn’t it used to adjust the numbers.

There is too much conjecture utilized by some and they never have anything to base it on. If they say it’s their opinion there may be understatements because of certain things then I will pay attention but until they put credibility behind their statements it’s just opinionated dialogue .

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think the season will happen. When will it start? Who knows?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I think the season will happen. When will it start? Who knows?
At this time I think the time table will be the usual. If I was an owner I would have any player who wants to play to sign a waiver of no liability to the organization and league in the event they become infected. If they don’t do this a player could get infected at who knows where and blame the franchise owners or even the league for exposing them to unreasonable working conditions.

data

Forbes #1
At this time I think the time table will be the usual. If I was an owner I would have any player who wants to play to sign a waiver of no liability to the organization and league in the event they become infected. If they don’t do this a player could get infected at who knows where and blame the franchise owners or even the league for exposing them to unreasonable working conditions.
They should do the same for concussions.

Top Bottom