NFL Free Agency Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
For the second time in as many days, a deal that was thought to be done has fallen through.

According to Jeff Zrebiec of TheAthletic.com, the Ravens will not be completing their deal with defensive tackle Michael Brockers.

There were concerns about the condition of his ankle, when they were finally able to view the results of a physical. Such physicals are more complicated this year, since players can’t meet with team doctors because of rules implemented to limit the spread of the coronavirus.

Brockers had initially agreed to a three-year, $30 million deal, as part of a big makeover up front which including trading for Calais Campbell and extending his contract.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
It pisses me off that this team would have fielded an entire defensive line for about the ame money that they're wasting on Crawford.

Andrew Billings signed for $3.5 million, Shelby Harris for $3.25 million, and now Wolfe for $3 million. That's $9.25 million for 3 players while we continue to overpay one.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It pisses me off that this team would have fielded an entire defensive line for about the ame money that they're wasting on Crawford.
Well, your problem is that you just don't appreciate what a "glue guy" in Crawford brings to the table. Yeah.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Well, your problem is that you just don't appreciate what a "glue guy" in Crawford brings to the table. Yeah.
You're right. I don't.

Because that 'glue' has never made a bit of difference in the stats or the win column.

Top Bottom