NFL Free Agency Thread

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I wouldn't put it past him. That defense carried the team last year while Brady was only okay. He might be able to get that out of someone.
The guy had the poorest supporting cast of his career with the possible exception of 2006.

He isn’t the same guy... but literally half of what he was is better than 80% of the field.

On one drive to win it all late in January, I don’t take anyone in history over that 43 year old, except younger versions of himself. Brady has imagination even Joe Montana lacked.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This is what most of the insiders expected. A likely release over a trade.

Chargers seem like the logical choice but they're in great position to nab one of the top 2 or 3 QBs of this draft. So I think it'll be up to Cam to sign one of those short 1 or 2 year "prove it" deals....whether that be with the LAC or some other team.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Given that there are quite a few quality FA experienced QBs on the market the Cowboys should be looking into upgrading their backup situation.

If something were to happen to Dak I'd feel a lot better heading into games with guys like Flacco or Blake Bortles under center than Cooper Rush.

Cotton

Staff member
Given that there are quite a few quality FA experienced QBs on the market the Cowboys should be looking into upgrading their backup situation.

If something were to happen to Dak I'd feel a lot better heading into games with guys like Flacco or Blake Bortles under center than Cooper Rush.
Agreed, and either one of those should come cheap.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Agreed, and either one of those should come cheap.
Yep, no one is beating down the door for their services. Both are barely hanging in the league by a thread so the cost should be minimal. And both would be clear upgrades to Rush while not being a threat to Dak's job. Seems like a win-win situation.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Another one off the board while we are still dicking around with Dontari Poe.

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom