New Coaching Staff Thread...

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I don't mind this. Maybe it's because I thought for years that he was going to be found murdered or ODed or get picked up by the feds like Nate Newton, the fact that he's doing a job he's probably not bad at is nice to see.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
I don't mind this. Maybe it's because I thought for years that he was going to be found murdered or ODed or get picked up by the feds like Nate Newton, the fact that he's doing a job he's probably not bad at is nice to see.
when all the rest of the D staff gets the axe, it must say something about his abilities.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
The overall numbers on offense looked fine but there were still way too many instances where this offense came into games and played flat, uninspired football for almost the entire 1st half of games; particularly against teams with records above .500. Also, the situational play calling was too hit or miss. I want to see improvement in those areas.

Kellen Moore may very well develop into one the game's next great offensive-minded coaches.....I just prefer that he earn the job through his own hard work and acumen. Right now he's being handed promotions similar to Garrett. He was given the QB coach and OC jobs without having to interview for them and there were no other coaches brought in to interview for those jobs. Nope....it was another case of Jerry Jones inserting someone into a position of authority primarily because he liked them. Jerry could care less if better and more qualified coaching candidates were available.

Sports are supposed to be a meritocracy and the organizations that understand and practice this are the ones winning most of the championships.

John Lynch had no front office or GM experience before being hired by SF in 2017. Two years later he's got them in the SB.

p1_

DCC 4Life
John Lynch had no front office or GM experience before being hired by SF in 2017. Two years later he's got them in the SB.
I don't think he represents the norm. going from 4-12 to the number one seed in NFC is quite the turnaround.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think he represents the norm. going from 4-12 to the number one seed in NFC is quite the turnaround.
Sure but I think the point is that toiling away working up the ranks slowly doesn't necessarily equate to success or lack there of to failure.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Jim Haslett's son.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
Edwards is an awesome hire, the staff isn't perfect but McggCarthy has done a heck of a job on it in general.
The linebacker guy (Scott McCurley ) is a little weak . Think that’s part of the idea w Edwards hire

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom