New Coaching Staff Thread...

p1_

DCC 4Life
just not official yet I suppose....

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
so now we're talking ourselves into Richard and Moore, so long as they're reassigned and can't do any damage :lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
so now we're talking ourselves into Richard and Moore, so long as they're reassigned and can't do any damage :lol
I don't think either guy was legitimately a bad coach ever. This isn't something that takes convincing, or it shouldn't.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Real lazy job search. Got a guy barely ahead of and slightly more credible than Garrett.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I really hope McCarthy starts off his press conference talking about stacking processes on processes.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Real lazy job search. Got a guy barely ahead of and slightly more credible than Garrett.
What?

So 9 playoff appearances in 10 seasons, 8 playoff wins, 4 NFCC appearances, and 1 Super Bowl win is "barely ahead" of a guy who NEVER made the playoff in consecutive seasons in 9 years, never made it to an NFCC, and only accumulated 2 playoff wins in a measly 3 appearances?

I don't think this guy is some genius or a guy who guarantees that we're gonna start reeling off the SB wins, but to suggest in any way that this guy is a slight improvement to Garrett is just preposterous.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I do not want Richard to have any part of this team. He has failed. GTFO.
Exactly. The honeymoon with him lasted one year. The lack of turnovers this year with him as the passing game coordinator were completely unacceptable.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I really hope McCarthy starts off his press conference talking about stacking processes on processes.
Or even better goes "How's it goin', guys?" and flashes a shit-eating grin.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Or even better goes "How's it goin', guys?" and flashes a shit-eating grin.
It's "how we doin, guys?"...you sound like an idiot when you say it wrong! /oldbifftannen

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I hope he can get Jaylon to start playing like Damario.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom