NBA Chatter Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't understand how they could review that Harden play then come away thinking a flagrant 2 was the appropriate call.

That contact shouldn't have even rose to the level of a technical, let alone a flagrant. Common offensive foul at most.
Officiating all across sports has gone deep into the shitter.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It's nice to see that even in the playoffs Kawhi is still on the quiet quitting train.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It's nice to see that even in the playoffs Kawhi is still on the quiet quitting train.
It's another L for the "load management works" crowd.

I think there's more proof out there that shows that playing more during the regular season actually builds strength and endurance, and better prepares players for the playoff schedule.

Cotton

Staff member
It's another L for the "load management works" crowd.

I think there's more proof out there that shows that playing more during the regular season actually builds strength and endurance, and better prepares players for the playoff schedule.
The NBA has gotten soft.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Nurse had kind of hinted at not coming back a few weeks back. I think most assumed it was health related but now it looks like they gave him a heads up that barring a deep playoff run, he was out as HC at the end of the season.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Officiating was bad all around. Embiid probably should have gotten a stiffer penalty on his kick and Clayton’s second T was weak.

Claxton is the one I'll disagree with you. That was textbook taunting and they're supposed to call that so they can try to avoid things like Embiid's retaliation earlier.

Genghis Khan

Actually I also will say that although I'm sure things were missed on both sides, the nets went about 20 game minutes in a row without a foul called against them. That's absurd.

Cotton

Staff member
So, Dillon Brooks punched Lebron James in the nuts, and I must say, I'm here for it.

Genghis Khan

So, Dillon Brooks punched Lebron James in the nuts, and I must say, I'm here for it.

I just want the Lakers to lose, but unfortunately I think they have a real shot to come out of the west given how weak it is this year.

Genghis Khan

Every year I think NBA officiating can't possibly get worse, and then stuff like this happens. Playoff officiating has been epically bad this year.

Genghis Khan

I look at Sabonis and it's pretty obvious that early humans and neanderthals interbred.

Top Bottom