NBA Chatter Thread

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's so satisfying hearing Fuck Embiid chants and boos throughout and seeing him dagger them in the end like that.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It's so satisfying hearing Fuck Embiid chants and boos throughout and seeing him dagger them in the end like that.
Ah so you have your own Baker Mayfield. Embrace the Hate. Let it flow through you.

Genghis Khan

Seriously though.

Scott Foster should NOT be officiating NBA games. It's absurd. And more than a little bit shady.

Genghis Khan

Btw Foster apparently is on Celtics Nets tonight. I imagine the Nets might be a good bet.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
NBA officiating is crooked, you say? welandedonthemoon.gif

That's a big reason I'm not an NBA fan anymore. For years I accepted I was making a deal with the devil, but I dunno, lately it seems even harder to accept.

Genghis Khan

NBA officiating is crooked, you say? welandedonthemoon.gif

That's a big reason I'm not an NBA fan anymore. For years I accepted I was making a deal with the devil, but I dunno, lately it seems even harder to accept.

I've long had an eyebrow raised about it, but it just seems to be WWE level lately.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Damn. That was ugly to watch. From start to finish, I think that was the flattest and most disinterested I've seen the Sixers play in a very long time.

Hope they got that shit outta their system. Yikes.

Genghis Khan

Damn. That was ugly to watch. From start to finish, I think that was the flattest and most disinterested I've seen the Sixers play in a very long time.

Hope they got that shit outta their system. Yikes.

My best evaluation of what is currently happening is, the raptors have gone all in on double and triple teaming Embiid pretty much every possession. This is where Harden needs to step up and make them pay, but he's shooting like shit right now.

Hopefully they get it figured out but I'm definitely wary.

Genghis Khan

Yo @Genghis Khan with the NFL draft going on, I completely forgot about the Sixers.

Nice to see they smashed the Raptors to close it out tonight.

:towel

Thank god this series is over. If I had to watch one more Raptor forearm shove not called I think I was going to puke.

Also, Nick Nurse is a great coach but he's a whiny bitch.

All that said, great win. Hopefully they can rest a few days and recharge because the Heat are going to get nasty real fast.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Mavs advanced. Now they get their asses handed to them by the Suns.

Genghis Khan

Mavs advanced. Now they get their asses handed to them by the Suns.

Maybe, but the Suns might not be healthy, and new Orleans already gave them all they could handle. I could definitely see this series be pretty competitive.

Top Bottom