NBA Chatter Thread

Tony D

DCC 4Life
They had the best record in the league when Rose was healthy and my top 5 comment was with regard to how they have one of the best records in the league over the last few years. My point is that that isn't irrelevant although according to Tony any team that hasn't won it all is irrelevant so that would be every team over the last 30 years except about 8.
As irrelevant as the Philadelphia 76ers are and as relevant as the Chicago Bulls are the past 5 years the 76ers beat the Bulls in the playoffs in 2012, ha.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Son of a

Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA
Follow

Houston is finalizing a deal to send Jeremy Lin to the Lakers, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
2:39 PM - 11 Jul 2014

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Lol @ all of the Cleveland fans that burned his jerseys when he left......

Smitty

DCC 4Life
@SportsCenter: THIS JUST IN: Carmelo Anthony is deciding between Knicks & Bulls. Lakers are out. (via @stephenasmith) pic.twitter.com/k7pzCtGoYQ

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Howard Beck ✔ @HowardBeck
Follow
Eastern Conference race is now wide open. Will say it again: Carmelo makes the Bulls instant favorites if he signs there.
1:38 PM - 11 Jul 2014

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Since MJ left the Bulls they are irrelevant. Nobody gives a shit. They care more about the Blackhawks in Chicago at this point. The Bulls were nothing before MJ got there and have been nothing since he left. Contrary to you and schmitty nobody is dying to play there. As has been discussed their name always comes up when a big FA is looking and nobody ever goes there. But that's the place to be? With a PG who tears his knee up ever trip down the floor and a great head coach who has one eye on the door.

And the biggest story in the NBA right now is LeBron James. Don't couple Melo, Bosh and the Bulls with LeBron. Nobody is camping outside Melo's house waiting for an answer.
Amazing that this pile of nonsense is coming from an ND fan.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Son of a

Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA
Follow

Houston is finalizing a deal to send Jeremy Lin to the Lakers, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
2:39 PM - 11 Jul 2014
Guess you wont get to take Lin and like it.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Now we wait on Melo to the Knicks. He'll just have to stick it out this season while Phil adjusts the roster. Next off-season the Knicks will have a shit ton of money to spend and big FA's actually want to go there to play unlike Chicago.
I think TonyD had something traumatic happen to him in Chicago when he was a child. :lol

D

Deuce

Follow
Eastern Conference race is now wide open. Will say it again: Carmelo makes the Bulls instant favorites if he signs there.
I really hope you plan to post the tweets of all the meaningless reporters who claim the Bulls will be the favorites. It totally will make us change our minds.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Follow
Why do you have to keep posting shit like this? Other people think the Bulls will be good...is this a conversation starter? Quick...put up that Bill SImmons quote again.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Why do you have to keep posting shit like this? Other people think the Bulls will be good...is this a conversation starter? Quick...put up that Bill SImmons quote again.
:lol

With the date under it to boot.

Carp

DCC 4Life
As an aside...I'd deal Wiggins in a Love deal without thinking twice. He would work so well with Lebron.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
I think TonyD had something traumatic happen to him in Chicago when he was a child. :lol
I'm a Blackhawks fan. When the 76ers were done I'd root for MJ. It's just that you and Simp are insufferable Bulls homers. And that's coming from the guy everyone on here calls a big Cowboys homer.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
But they'reacting like the Cavs won't be there either. Lebron said it'll take a little while, but Vegas has the Cavs as the favorite right now. And I trust Vegas more than Bill Simmons and the other so called experts.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
ND football hasn't been relevant for 20 years and they're still more relevant than the Bulls.
Hyperbole much? The Bulls have missed the playoffs once since 2004 and have advanced to the conference semi-finals 3 times since 2006, including a trip to conference finals in 2011. Sure, they haven't won anything significant since Jordan left but they've been competitive and certainly "relevant" in the East for the last several years.

I get that you're tired of what you consider to be Bulls homers in this thread but you should worry more about the relevancy of your Philadelphia "haven't advanced past the first round of the playoffs in over 10 years" 76ers than trying to tear down the Bulls.

Last edited:
Top Bottom