NBA Chatter Thread

Jiggyfly

Banned
Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA
Follow
Free agent forward Jordan Hill has agreed to a two-year, $18M deal to return to the Los Angeles Lakers, agent Kevin Bradbury tells Yahoo.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Disgruntled host on Miami sports radio show: Even if they add Kevin Love the Cavs aren't good enough to win the title. They wouldn't even be close to the Heat's Big 3. Plus Kyrie Irving is always hurt.

:lol

Kevin Love > Bosh

Young Kyrie Irving >> Broken down Wade.

Granted, Irving has battled some injuries but so has Wade but at least Irving is a young guy who can get past his injuries. Wade is essentially done. They nursed his ass through the regular season giving him nights off here and there; and he still broke down and didn't have anything left in the tank once late May rolled around.

It's over, Johnny.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Lol @ all of the Cleveland fans that burned his jerseys when he left......
I like how a lot of Heat fans are now saying they felt like he stabbed them in the back.

:lol

How?

1bigfan13

Staff member
Wow, Miami. Bosh is not a max player, but they had to do it I guess.

Glad to hear that. I don't need Houston landing Bosh and bringing back Chandler. Especially since it's apparently a long shot that Gasol joins OKC.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Houston blindsided and word is that they are pusses because they would not have traded Lin and given up assets unless they thought Bosh was coming.

This sucks for my Mavs too because now Chandler for sure will be matched by Houston.

If look at Luol Deng and Lance Stephenson.

Also, Bulls are in negotiations with Gasol.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Houston blindsided and word is that they are pusses because they would not have traded Lin and given up assets unless they thought Bosh was coming.

This sucks for my Mavs too because now Chandler for sure will be matched by Houston.

Gasol tweeted out that he's very close to a decision, so maybe tonight or tomorrow.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA
Follow
Suns and Kings are finalizing a sign-and-trade deal on a four-year, $27M contract for Isaiah Thomas, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Funny that PTI just had a segment about LeBron's potential impact on Manziel.

A couple of co-workers and I were talking about that earlier today.

I think LeBron helps JF immensely. JF idolizes LeBron so LeBron's work ethic and words of advice will probably carry more weight than advice from some some talking head or teammate whom he barely knows.

Jiggyfly

Banned

I'm glad Lin is gone it makes them address the pg situation which was the biggest issue moving forward, as for Parsons I don't think its a lock we sign him, that caps us out for 2 years and there are other similar guys available.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Houston needs more of a spacer and mobile guy at PF. Gasol is interesting but at what price?

1bigfan13

Staff member
I forgot about that one year that Gasol and Howard played together. Gasol played PF that year but he kind of struggled in D'Antoni's system so we really didn't get an honest look at how well the Howard-Gasol duo could be.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Ken Berger ✔ @KBergCBS
Follow
The Lakers and Mavs among teams strongly pursuing Deng. But source describes his options today as: "Miami, Miami and Miami."

1bigfan13

Staff member

Jiggyfly

Banned
I think the biggest winner so far is OKC, they have the most talent and nobody got appreciably better.

McGary has looked great in summer league and they have some good young players that can take that next step.

I am not giving up hope on Houston Harden can still get better and Howard looked like his old self in the playoffs, there is a lot of available to supplement them and we have cap space, we can make this team a lot better than last year.

Top Bottom