NBA Chatter Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I love that LeBron is going back to Cleveland. Listening to these delusional Miami fans and radio hosts has been hilarious.

Lots of LeBron must don't want win anymore talk and Cleveland is an armpit barbs.

Which is funny because Cleveland has better role players than Miami.

Good luck with broken down Wade, Heat fans.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Props Lebron...Embiid did recruit him though, so I take that as a slight.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Per SI, Lebron returning to Cleveland.
Just as I said he would a year ago. :art

I'm glad for him and Cleveland that he's doing this. That's gonna be a fun team to watch.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Now we wait on Melo to the Knicks. He'll just have to stick it out this season while Phil adjusts the roster. Next off-season the Knicks will have a shit ton of money to spend and big FA's actually want to go there to play unlike Chicago.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I love that LeBron is going back to Cleveland.
Props Lebron...Embiid did recruit him though, so I take that as a slight.

I think this is the general consensus everywhere you look.

It's like the exact opposite of what happened when he chose to go to Miami - everyone hated him for it, but now everyone loves him for this.

I'll be pulling for him and the Cavs to do well.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This pretty much means that Bosh to Houston is a done deal as is Parsons to Dallas.

Everybody wins.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I can't wait to see how many less Heat fans there'll be this year as opposed to last year. :lol

D

Deuce

I think this is the general consensus everywhere you look.

It's like the exact opposite of what happened when he chose to go to Miami - everyone hated him for it, but now everyone loves him for this.

I'll be pulling for him and the Cavs to do well.
As will I. First time in my life I'll actually root for Lebron to do anything in the NBA. Good for him...unless he bolts again in 3 years when this isn't working out.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
So now the Kevin Love to Cleveland rumors heating up. Wiggins on the move already? Anthony Bennett? Hinkie get in on that, too.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
As will I. First time in my life I'll actually root for Lebron to do anything in the NBA. Good for him...unless he bolts again in 3 years when this isn't working out.
Same here.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Anyone think Miami, in a panic move, throws every dollar they can at Melo and try to reform the big 3 with Melo taking Lebron's place?

D

Deuce

So now the Kevin Love to Cleveland rumors heating up. Wiggins on the move already? Anthony Bennett? Hinkie get in on that, too.
I hope they are in on it...and they end up with only Anthony Bennett. lawl

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 5m

Houston and Chris Bosh moving quickly on securing deal, and with Bosh, Rockets will match Chandler Parsons offer sheet, source tells Yahoo.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Really like this...classy move and learned from leaving on how to handle this.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m

Rival GM: "Houston is trying to clear the deck. Everyone in play except for their main guys." Max space for Chris Bosh, on the way.

Top Bottom