Music Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Has anyone seen this? 2.5 million views in less than 24 hours. This is freaking awesome, and I normally hate rap.

Cotton

Staff member
I didn't even know who Tom MacDonald was until a few days ago, but he has gained a fan.

Cotton

Staff member
Holy fuck, who is this Tom Macdonald dude? I think I'm in love.

Cotton

Staff member
He's been around for a minute. He's a recovering drug addict.
I never knew about him. I'm telling you, I may be in love.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
How could anyone be whipped by her? :shrug

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Them having Power Metal and Speed Metal but not NWOBHM makes me irrationally irritated. Both subgenres are highly influenced by NWOBHM.

Also, they don't appear to actually know what Power Metal is because it didn't really come until the late 80s and is almost always associated with Prog Metal not Speed Metal (they are probably confusing it with Thrash).

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Them having Power Metal and Speed Metal but not NWOBHM makes me irrationally irritated. Both subgenres are highly influenced by NWOBHM.

Also, they don't appear to actually know what Power Metal is because it didn't really come until the late 80s and is almost always associated with Prog Metal not Speed Metal (they are probably confusing it with Thrash).
You have a clear bias for the Limey Metal people. To me, that makes sense. There was no American metal until the early 1990s. They had to fight off the gay hair bands.

Top Bottom