Music Thread...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
That was all for the weirdos in the smoking area. The cool ones were into Judas Priest, Iron Maiden and Def Leppard rather than those bands.

It's definitely true that the British bands were among the best with Iron Maiden the clear #1, but there were a lot of great American bands. You are right that they were lesser known. But that doesn't take away from their greatness.

Queensryche's Operation Mindcrime for example might be the best metal album of all time, and they are from Seattle.

Genghis Khan

Even among hair bands, Motley Crue's first 2 albums (especially Shout at the Devil) were great.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It's definitely true that the British bands were among the best with Iron Maiden the clear #1, but there were a lot of great American bands. You are right that they were lesser known. But that doesn't take away from their greatness.

Queensryche's Operation Mindcrime for example might be the best metal album of all time, and they are from Seattle.
I wore that CD out.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The world needs to protect Tom Macdonald at all costs. All the man does is speak the truth.

Cotton

Staff member
This is why this man needs to be protected. Whether you like rap or not, this man spits facts.

Cotton

Staff member
It is rap, so therefore it is crap.

I appreciate the fact you get some power from the truff he is spitting tho
I don't normally like rap either, but this man has a message and I'm here for it.

Genghis Khan

The new Bruce Dickinson album was released today. Good album, as per usual.

This one might be my favorite. Very impressive song.

Top Bottom