MLB Chatter Thread

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Rangers now have the second best record in the AL and the second best starting pitching in the MLB based on ERA.
33-18. Best run differential in baseball, too.
deGrom will be back soon, which will allow Texas to move one of their dominating starters into the pen.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Rangers now have the second best record in the AL and the second best starting pitching in the MLB based on ERA.
deGrom will be back soon, which will allow Texas to move one of their dominating starters into the pen.
Until he gets hurt again

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Amazing the difference just one year makes. :towel

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Not DCFCing, but I don't think the Rangers are really this good. Mostly likely playing above their heads.

Which is a good thing, I think having a proven manager makes a difference. It's just that I'm still not expecting much in the playoffs, assuming they make it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's it. I'm done with you people.

Prodigal_Son

Resurrected
fanboying out over a team with only 33 wins? ~snicker~

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
fanboying out over a team with only 33 wins? ~snicker~
No, because they're playing winning baseball without having to resort to smoke and mirrors like they were doing in 2015 & 2016.
They have a 3-time WS champion manager
and a pitching rotation that's probably the best they've ever had, even without deGrom.
Why not?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Oakland is truly wretched. 11 straight losses and 25 games back in May. :picard

Top Bottom