MLB Chatter Thread

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Oh yeah, that Diekman, Dyson, Bush back end of the rotation is really good. Forgot about that and forgot they acquired Jeffress last year as well. Bullpen should be a strength for them. {note to self: bone up on bullpen guys prior to fantasy baseball draft}.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Bullpen is very good. They are light on a lefty until Diekman gets back but Barnette, Bush, Kela, Claudio, Jeffress, and Dyson are very good.
Completely forgot about Kela and Jeffress. Claudio is inconsistent. Barnette is good. So, I guess very good is applicable.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Completely forgot about Kela and Jeffress. Claudio is inconsistent. Barnette is good. So, I guess very good is applicable.
Claudio was inconsistent prior to last season. He was very good for his role after about the first quarter. We will see this year because he will be first lefty out of the pen. Will have more responsibilities.

Cotton

Staff member
Claudio was inconsistent prior to last season. He was very good for his role after about the first quarter. We will see this year because he will be first lefty out of the pen. Will have more responsibilities.
He was definitely better last year. I hope he continues to improve, because I just really like watching his delivery.

Jiggyfly

Banned

I really had no issues with either side in this argument but give me a freakin break.:picard

This was a glorified all star game.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That's why baseball is a dying game in America. Soccer has even surpassed baseball as a sport youths in their early teens prefer to play.

Nobody but old people give a shit about those stupid unwritten rules in baseball.

Most of those "rules" are outdated and boring.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah, that was unacceptable by Profar. Hopefully, just a brain fart that never ever happens again.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Too many years in Round Rock will do that to you.
He didn't spend that much time at Round Rock so jokes on you !! Less than 100 games total and most of that was rehab. You would have been better off saying the disabled list......

D

Deuce

He didn't spend that much time at Round Rock so jokes on you !! Less than 100 games total and most of that was rehab. You would have been better off saying the disabled list......
If 100 games in Round Rock do that to you, imagine how stupid Joey Gallo will be by the time his bust of a career is over.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
If 100 games in Round Rock do that to you, imagine how stupid Joey Gallo will be by the time his bust of a career is over.
Round Rock Donuts are pretty damn delicious, so at minimum he'll be able to enjoy those until his baseball career washes out. For a guy Gallo's size the Texas Sized Donut seems fitting.

D

Deuce

Round Rock Donuts are pretty damn delicious, so at minimum he'll be able to enjoy those until his baseball career washes out. For a guy Gallo's size the Texas Sized Donut seems fitting.
Hopefully they'll be hiring in 2-3 years so Joey has a post-baseball plan.

Cotton

Staff member
This Gallo non-appreciation has gone on LONG ENOUGH!

Top Bottom