Michael Bennett?

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I'm trying to picture the culture shock for Bennett. Going from a team where the HC rarely smiles, has a lock on everything, sees everything, and doesn't give a shit whether you like him or not. To a team where the HC thinks he's a camp counselor whose job it is to grin and clap a lot.
Well he didn't fit at all with Belichick so I wouldn't worry too much about culture shock. My only worry is whether Bennett will play hard. His psych make-up is such that if he decides he doesn't want to try, he will just collect a paycheck or fake an injury. He is not a man of honor. But he does enjoy the game. So it could go either way. He is a good fit here though.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

I'm quite sure he endorsed him to get the deal done.
lolololol

this reminds me of a poker forum I read where guys will chime in on a subject and state they have independently confirmed it to be true and accurate by thinking about it and concluding its true and accurate

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well he didn't fit at all with Belichick so I wouldn't worry too much about culture shock. My only worry is whether Bennett will play hard. His psych make-up is such that if he decides he doesn't want to try, he will just collect a paycheck or fake an injury. He is not a man of honor. But he does enjoy the game. So it could go either way. He is a good fit here though.
Well if you want to be optimistic, he got into it with Bielema about his snap count more than bucking The Hoodie. You could believe that was more of a reason. They just didn't want the part-time headache.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well if you want to be optimistic, he got into it with Bielema about his snap count more than bucking The Hoodie. You could believe that was more of a reason. They just didn't want the part-time headache.
He should get plenty of snaps here. We will use him at DE and 3 technique which even if he isn't a starter between the two spots he will probably get nearly as many snaps as the starters.

Top Bottom