Machota: Cowboys say they aren’t done in free agency, so here are 15 notable players still available

CHAMP BOY

Not So New Member
Well, I know the cowboys are very sensitive when the Dallas's media keep telling them they are LESS TALENTED than last year. They are going to get more talent...even if McCarthy get on his knees.....remember when they found a bunch of 1 year contract?? There are alot of player who have not signed yet and Tampa Bay and Cincinnati will embarrass Dallas at home and the fans will boo

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well, I know the cowboys are very sensitive when the Dallas's media keep telling them they are LESS TALENTED than last year. They are going to get more talent...even if McCarthy get on his knees.....remember when they found a bunch of 1 year contract?? There are alot of player who have not signed yet and Tampa Bay and Cincinnati will embarrass Dallas at home and the fans will boo
This was like 4 posts rolled into one. With nothing connecting the dots.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Salary cap hell!!!!!
Well, it helps that they have a bunch of youngish, talented players corresponding to that 76 million over the cap. They cut Malcolm Jenkins salary by $6.12 m and restructured Bradley Roby from 1 year 10m to 2/14m plus incentives (and a low 1.7m 2022 cap hit). The rest:

saintscap.png

I will say there are only so many times you can go to that well, each time you drink from it you poison it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will say there are only so many times you can go to that well, each time you drink from it you poison it.
That's not really true though is it. We've gone to the Tyron Smith well a bunch of times. You can restructure and restructure many times even with the same player. Salary cap hell is a myth. Salary cap discomfort is about the worst it gets.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's not really true though is it. We've gone to the Tyron Smith well a bunch of times. You can restructure and restructure many times even with the same player. Salary cap hell is a myth. Salary cap discomfort is about the worst it gets.
It all depends on contract structure. Front-load it and you can kick that can down the road. Backload it and that can turns into a bowling ball.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Like I said, it's good to have youngish players worth paying and keeping around

Because you will be keeping them around.

Tyron and Zack used to be that for Dallas.

Cooper could have been that for Dallas too, but they just fucking soured on the guy

CHAMP BOY

Not So New Member
We still have cap money to get Barr or Fuller but i believe Stephen is trying give those players NFL minimum contracts.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
There’s going to come a day, it’s projected to be in 2056, where Ravi will be laughing his ass off when that poisoned well is dry and Dallas is the only team that rationed their water responsibly. And in that moment, Dallas will wet their lips at that sweet pool of free agency.

Until then, you will get nothing and like it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There’s going to come a day, it’s projected to be in 2056, where Ravi will be laughing his ass off when that poisoned well is dry and Dallas is the only team that rationed their water responsibly. And in that moment, Dallas will wet their lips at that sweet pool of free agency.

Until then, you will get nothing and like it.
You smoked a joint, didn’t you?

Top Bottom