Machota: Cowboys say they aren’t done in free agency, so here are 15 notable players still available

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Turner would be good but we won't.

Plus we are drafting a lineman first come hell or highwater.
Sometimes I think that. I do believe they want to be a running team.

I kind of wish they had gotten rid of Joe Philbin though. I really don't see him as a quality OL coach.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sometimes I think that. I do believe they want to be a running team.

I kind of wish they had gotten rid of Joe Philbin though. I really don't see him as a quality OL coach.
It's amazing what a difference an elite Oline coach can make. I wish we would have made a change too. And honestly I'm good with Kenyon Green or Zion in the first. I like Green more but I think both guys will be good. I just also see a lot of guards in this draft that I really like and think could be good. I just hope if we take one of those guys they are more than just a good starting guard. They need to be elite.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's amazing what a difference an elite Oline coach can make. I wish we would have made a change too. And honestly I'm good with Kenyon Green or Zion in the first. I like Green more but I think both guys will be good. I just also see a lot of guards in this draft that I really like and think could be good. I just hope if we take one of those guys they are more than just a good starting guard. They need to be elite.
And if they are committing to getting a starting left guard out of this draft, they need to avoid repeating the same idiocy that brought us the wasted time with Connor Williams.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And if they are committing to getting a starting left guard out of this draft, they need to avoid repeating the same idiocy that brought us the wasted time with Connor Williams.
That's the Raimann worry I have.

CHAMP BOY

Not So New Member
I would like to get Honey Bar for our safety give him a nice 1 year deal and get Tetter in here to replace our center.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I would like to get Honey Bar for our safety give him a nice 1 year deal and get Tetter in here to replace our center.
lots of folks in line for the center tryouts.

CHAMP BOY

Not So New Member
Stephen Jones said they were not finished with FA signing so he need stick to his word and get another veteran like Honey Bear….we need more help on defense and maybe Fuller on our offense side

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Stephen Jones said they were not finished with FA signing so he need stick to his word and get another veteran like Honey Bear….we need more help on defense and maybe Fuller on our offense side
You mean Honey Badger?

CHAMP BOY

Not So New Member
Haha…yeah. Do anyone know how much we have left for our cap? I thought we had 16 millions and 26 millions after the Collins draft

Cotton

Staff member
Haha…yeah. Do anyone know how much we have left for our cap? I thought we had 16 millions and 26 millions after the Collins draft
Yeah, we currently have just shy of 16 mill. Will jump after June 1 because of Collins.

p1_

DCC 4Life
So, now with an infusion of draftees and UDFAs, where will spendthrift Stephen see fit to address positions of need not yet filled?

Its a 365 day per year job. Always upgrading.

Cotton

Staff member
So, now with an infusion of draftees and UDFAs, where will spendthrift Stephen see fit to address positions of need not yet filled?

Its a 365 day per year job. Always upgrading.
The roster is set.

• Angry
Reactions: p1_

CHAMP BOY

Not So New Member
We need to sign Billy Price he is a veteran and has great size.....he would be great for our team

Top Bottom