LOL @ the Giants

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Holy fucking sheep shit.

That was the worst response to that question that he could have had. Wow.
He is an odd dude. His behavior and attitude really reminds me of Jaylon Smith. Obviously his body is more talented but I don't know that he has the head to match it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He is an odd dude. His behavior and attitude really reminds me of Jaylon Smith. Obviously his body is more talented but I don't know that he has the head to match it.
I think he has more business sense than "Clear Eye View". He isn't some propped up Tiny TIm charity case. He can actually play.

But damn. That response to that question shows a clear lack of simple comprehension.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Holy fucking sheep shit.

What a meathead. He just rambled on and on without actually saying anything to answer the question. Just say you are going to continue to work hard, study film, perfect your technique, don't pay attention to the media and continue to move forward. Damn.

But they still took him anyway, so apparently his answer didn't spook them too much.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Holy fucking sheep shit.

He'll be a good player because he's so gifted, but not a great one because he's seemingly an idiot, plus he seems kind of soft both in terms of play style and personality.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What a meathead. He just rambled on and on without actually saying anything to answer the question. Just say you are going to continue to work hard, study film, perfect your technique, don't pay attention to the media and continue to move forward. Damn.

But they still took him anyway, so apparently his answer didn't spook them too much.
Or better…that impressed them.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He'll be a good player because he's so gifted, but not a great one because he's seemingly an idiot, plus he seems kind of soft both in terms of play style and personality.
Yeah I mean he never really lived up to his potential in college either. Very talented dude but like most in this draft class I'm just not sure he will ever actually get there.

Honestly I hope he busts hard because he went to the Giants. But he is a bit of a boom or bust player regardless.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

He just spoke in platitudes.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
"Know what I mean" has to be the phrase that annoys me the most.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
"I swear on my <insert family member here> I'm not lying" is what pisses me off

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Same here, and I have a neighbor that says it all the damn time. It's particularly annoying when they say it in a manner that makes you think you have to respond.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
another lunkhead who's probably all about "branding"

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He is not 5' 11".
Well yeah it's not even up for debate. Measure 5'8" at the combine very recently. Additionally he looks like the size of a child on the football field. You can look at him and know there is no way he is 5'11".

Top Bottom