LOL @ the Giants

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They only scored 14 on the Falcons, one of the worst teams in the league. The Eagles lit them up just a couple weeks ago.
The Falcons are god awful. I'd be surprised if they win more than 3 games all year if even that. The East is looking very winnable right now. Unless the Skins figure their defense out this should be an easy NFC East title for us.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Falcons are god awful. I'd be surprised if they win more than 3 games all year if even that. The East is looking very winnable right now. Unless the Skins figure their defense out this should be an easy NFC East title for us.
Even if they figure their defense out they're only going to win like 8 games, if they don't figure it out it'll be like 5.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
And this is the exact trap every Belichick disciple falls into, you can't operate like Belichick unless you have the skins on the wall to back it up.

Hell, Belichick got ran out of Cleveland his first go around and the same thing would've happened in New England I'm sure if they hadn't won basically immediately.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He wasn't a first round talent when he was drafted there. Not saying the guy has no talent but he was a big reach in the first round. To reference him as a first round pick like he has first round talent is more than just a bit deceptive.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
They study hard in the film room.
They practice hard.
They play hard.
It’s a process.
It’s hard to win in this league.

The Jason Garrett stink is all over that fool.

Top Bottom