LOL @ The Eagles

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So by that comparison more than half of the teams in the league have inadequate Quarterbacks because of their winning or losing records? It’s not news that only a few teams are instant winners. Is it mostly on the QB?
Record doesn't define everything. But anyone watching him should be able to tell he isn't executing an offense at a high level. He looks bad as a passer, that's all I'm saying. And while he is a good runner this isn't Kyler Murray or Lamar Jackson in terms of running ability. He is more like Josh Allen.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Record doesn't define everything. But anyone watching him should be able to tell he isn't executing an offense at a high level. He looks bad as a passer, that's all I'm saying. And while he is a good runner this isn't Kyler Murray or Lamar Jackson in terms of running ability. He is more like Josh Allen.
His QB rating is in the upper 1/3 rd of the entire league.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Funny thing is he was barely a Sooner. Just a one year rental from the Alabama car dealership.
Sorry, but I worked hard on this photoshop and look for any reason to post it again.

Major props, amigo!!

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
No more Hurts to Ertz??? :sad

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Sounds like another good move for the Cards. They're pretty loaded.

dpf1123

DCC 4Life
Sounds like they are bailing on the season already. Typical Philly
Steve Smith called their offense " a high school offense" on the post-game last night. Siriani may be one and done. I hope not, but if they tank they may decide to start over with a new coach and all of those high draft picks.

Top Bottom