LOL @ The Eagles

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Pederson probably was forced to do that to keep his job, and it's going to end up costing him his job anyway.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
yeah, it's hard to believe he did that without approval from on high

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
yeah, it's hard to believe he did that without approval from on high
Hell, the league probably didn't exactly mind given that I'm sure they weren't thrilled at the idea that a 6-10 team might make the playoffs.

But I doubt anyone wanted it to look this blatant.

Of course, Pederson isn't exactly the smartest messiah in the manger.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
the league should make them pick 9th, as if they won the game

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Maybe I'm biased as a Cowboys fan, but from the outside, the Eagles organization looks like a house of cards collapsing on itself, and now everyone that can is looking for the door. Major dysfunction and disconnect happening all over that place, from front office and cap management, to coaching, to the players on the field. An incredibly fast descent into disarray from an unexpected Super Bowl victory just a few years ago.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Pederson's gonna have to work to restore some faith in the locker room. Pretty rare for players to go on the record and publicly question a coach's decisions. The stink from that self-sabotage the other night will linger on him for quite some time.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol They've had this coming since Lane Johnson and Pederson and the others danced on Belichick's grave after they won that one lucky Superbowl.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That would be pretty cold to order him to throw that last game and damage his reputation in front of the entire country and then fire him anyway.

Genghis Khan

That would be pretty cold to order him to throw that last game and damage his reputation in front of the entire country and then fire him anyway.
I highly doubt Lurie ordered that tank though. He basically stays out of the team's operations.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I highly doubt Lurie ordered that tank though. He basically stays out of the team's operations.
So you think the GM did it without the owner being in on it? No way Pederson does that on his own, And to me that's such a big picture item it would be discussed with the owner.

Genghis Khan

So you think the GM did it without the owner being in on it? No way Pederson does that on his own, And to me that's such a big picture item it would be discussed with the owner.

I think yes, it probably was between Pederson and Roseman.

Top Bottom