LOL @ The Eagles

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
He can be a douche all he wants as long as he helps my team win, and he is a good DC.
In the 80s and 90s Buddy Ryan was one of the best. How about him at that time?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
In the 80s and 90s Buddy Ryan was one of the best. How about him at that time?
Comparing Schwartz to the most hated Cowboys opponent coach ever?

Rev

Staff member
Comparing Schwartz to the most hated Cowboys opponent coach ever?
In this situation, yes. Not comparing their ability. Just not going to take a guy that I cant stand just to win some games. There are other DCs that we can get that arent POS.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
In this situation, yes. Not comparing their ability. Just not going to take a guy that I cant stand just to win some games. There are other DCs that we can get that arent POS.
Put it this way, I was okay when we signed TO, and I absolutely hated that dude, because I thought he could help the team win. Same thing here.

Rev

Staff member
Put it this way, I was okay when we signed TO, and I absolutely hated that dude, because I thought he could help the team win. Same thing here.
Fair enough. This guy just rubs me the wrong way. Even more than TO did.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
As big a douche as Buddy Ryan was, hell yeah I would have taken him as a DC in his prime. He was an asshole, but he was an asshole that put dominant defenses on the field.

data

Forbes #1
No player or coach can top Jerruh, anyway

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
I was hoping to see some sort of math as it relates to a possible trade of Wentz. And even if they could do it financially, the only team I could see being interested is possibly Frank Reich and the Colts. Wentz had his most success by far under Reich, and his career has driven off the road and into a ditch since he left for Indianapolis, much the same way the Eagles team has.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Joe Douglas used to be with Eagles and is now the Jets GM. Depending on how they feel about Darnold it wouldn't shock me if they look at trading for Wentz.

Top Bottom