LOL @ The Eagles

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think that team had a spark with a new QB, something to maybe give them some hope. Plus the league doesn't really know Hurts yet. Still don't think he's going to be a top pro QB.

But they might as well play him because that college-type offense with the misdirection and QB runs and shorter throws is all Wentz can do, either. And the team seems to like this guy better.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think that team had a spark with a new QB, something to maybe give them some hope. Plus the league doesn't really know Hurts yet. Still don't think he's going to be a top pro QB.

But they might as well play him because that college-type offense with the misdirection and QB runs and shorter throws is all Wentz can do, either. And the team seems to like this guy better.
He still sucks as a passer but his legs will provide a spark for a little bit. Hopefully this forces the Eagles hands with Wentz and then Hurts falls flat eventually. It's a perfect scenario.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He still sucks as a passer but his legs will provide a spark for a little bit. Hopefully this forces the Eagles hands with Wentz and then Hurts falls flat eventually. It's a perfect scenario.
Actually I bet that's what happens. They'll be all hyped for a new savior, then find out that he's about like Wentz... the pre-yips Wentz.

But yeah, I suspect the Touchdown Brothers are mega pumped this morning. @p1_

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Hurts played like he always plays and that is the difference in him and Wentz. Hurts doesn’t stay in the pocket if he doesn’t get a quick positive read. Wentz waited too long and as a result took to many sacks and I think the team began to see him as a liability rather than an asset. It’s to soon to evaluate Hurts because he didn’t get exposed to enough of what he will be expected to do if he stays on as the starter.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Not a chance. Douchenozzle of the highest order. F that.
He can be a douche all he wants as long as he helps my team win, and he is a good DC.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
He can be a douche all he wants as long as he helps my team win, and he is a good DC.

I do think he's a pretty good DC (not great but pretty good) but I also think there will be better available.

Top Bottom