LOL @ The Eagles

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I was reading through the comments of an article after the schedule dropped and there were quite a few Eagle fans who were pretty adamant that Purdy's injury didn't matter much.

So they're looking forward to proving that beatdown wasn't a fluke.
It's gonna be so great this year when the Super Bowl Loser Curse bites them in the ass.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I was reading through the comments of an article after the schedule dropped and there were quite a few Eagle fans who were pretty adamant that Purdy's injury didn't matter much.

So they're looking forward to proving that beatdown wasn't a fluke.
They are high as kites

That team nearly had to play its 5th string QB until they realized he probably didn’t know any plays and they’d be better off leaving things with Purdy even though he couldn’t throw a forward pass.

How could that not have made a difference? And then the early deep incomplete pass that was called a catch on 3rd down and not reviewed? That would have been an early possession and solid FP for the 49ers with Purdy still healthy.

Anyways what’s done is done. The Eagles rode a cakewalk schedule and miraculously easy playoff draw where they got very lucky in the NFCC all the way to the Superbowl.

Bottom line, the best QB Jalen Hurts defeated with a winning record in 2022 was Kirk Cousins. Think about how right things have to fall for that to be the case.

I can’t wait to see what the Eagles fans whine about when Dak beats them again this next game.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Howie R was probably out there taking a hacksaw to that sled before practice.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
That's bullshit PR/marketing to justify the contract they gave him. It's possible he makes a big jump as a passer just like anything is theoretically possible but ultimately it's quite unlikely.

Everything about Hurts last year was heavily schemed and slanted towards what he did well, primarily as a runner and building pass concepts off of that.

They can still pull that off this year because they still have arguably the best OL in the league but physically I don't think he'll be able to stay healthy carrying the ball 10-15 times a game.

And where it'll get really interesting is if they lose any of their OL for a significant period of time, and of course when Kelce inevitably retires after next year.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

Now we are reeealllly ON NOTICE.
What's hilarious is they are saying shit like

expect Jalen Hurts to make another "Major Jump" in his development.
and
"They believe he can be one of those elite precision type pocket passers.”
You mean, they paid this mf'er the biggest QB contract of all time and admitted he isn't already there?

Top Bottom