LOL @ The Eagles

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Biggest difference is that when they make a draft mistake, they compensate through FA and trades.
Which has led to so much success.

Cotton

Staff member
They flipped a shitty WR for possibly a better package than the Cowboys got for Amari Cooper.

Let that sink in.
That still doesn't answer the question, would you rather draft a bust with a 1st round pick and get peanuts for him in return, or draft well and not have to worry about trying to scramble to just get something?

Oh, and no damn way are you baiting me into the discussion about Cooper.

Cotton

Staff member
You homos defending the Eagles is sickening me. My god, has the apathy gotten that bad? :lol

data

Forbes #1
That still doesn't answer the question, would you rather draft a bust with a 1st round pick and get peanuts for him in return
We traded a first-rounder for Amari Cooper and flipped him for peanuts.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This discussion wasn't about our offseason, strawman.
My comment was.

All I did was point out how yet another team traded away an inferior WR and got more back in the trade than the lazy ass Cowboys. You're the one who took it as defending the Eagles because your ego won't allow you to admit they actually did something better than the Cowboys.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm not comparing the Cowboys strategy to the Eagles strategy. Good Christ Almighty.

Cotton

Staff member
My comment was.

All I did was point out how yet another team traded away an inferior WR and got more back in the trade than the lazy ass Cowboys. You're the one who took it as defending the Eagles because your ego won't allow you at admit they actually did something better than the Cowboys.
First off, I want to hope you recover well from your stroke. [EDIT: you edited your post so damn fast; very impressive]

Second, fuck the Eagles.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'm not defending the Eagles. This is about the Cowboys completely fucking up this offseason.

The Cowboys fucked up the offseason, no arguments here about that.

Comparing them to Jed and Jethro does not erase the major failure that led the eagles to this point.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

And in the meantime got 3.5 years of pro bowl caliber production.

What did the Eagles get for their years of Reagor? Jack squat.

Our mistake was getting rid of Cooper at all. The Eagles mistake was taking Reagor in the first place.

It's not a comparable situation even.

Cotton

Staff member
And in the meantime got 3.5 years of pro bowl caliber production.

What did the Eagles get for their years of Reagor? Jack squat.

Our mistake was getting rid of Cooper at all. The Eagles mistake was taking Reagor in the first place.

It's not a comparable situation even.
Exactly.

Top Bottom