LOL @ The Eagles

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So smart that they are the ones who drafted the stone cold bust. In the first round.
As with Wentz, they know when to cut bait. Hell, you could argue they got more for a flat out bust than we got for Cooper.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
So, in two years time, the Eagles essentially traded a 1st for a 4th and 7th. They are brilliant.
It was a bad pick but they're at least proactive and creative when it comes to managing their roster and entertaining trades. Our dumbass front office is more than happy to live in a completely isolated silo and telegraphing their intentions from a mile away to every team in the league, thus torpedoing any trade value that might exist (Cooper and especially Collins).

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So, in two years time, the Eagles essentially traded a 1st for a 4th and 7th. They are brilliant.
It's called making the best of a bad situation. Meanwhile, we'll hold on to Hill and Joseph like grim death.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It was a bad pick but they're at least proactive and creative when it comes to managing their roster and entertaining trades. Our dumbass front office is more than happy to live in a completely isolated silo and telegraphing their intentions from a mile away to every team in the league, thus torpedoing any trade value that might exist (Cooper and especially Collins).
Gun to my head, I would rather draft well than trade well. If you draft well you have more potential years with the player. In a trade, you're almost always looking at 3-4 years wear on the player.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

On top that, they had to trade a 1st and 3rd for AJ Brown to make up for Reagor being a bust.

Getting a 4th (maybe) and a 7th doesn't nearly make up for it.

Top Bottom