Last NFL Game You Attended

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've been debating the Chiefs/Cowboys game this year. Probably not worth it but it's not too far away for me. Plus the Stadium has a pretty fun atmosphere.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I've been debating the Chiefs/Cowboys game this year. Probably not worth it but it's not too far away for me. Plus the Stadium has a pretty fun atmosphere.
Make sure you wear your Cowboys gear so they can mock you as you make your way out of the stadium after our 44-20 loss.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm sorry, that was mean. Booze has been rubbing off on me.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I can't even remember. Probably about 12 years.

Back when I was single I went to games every couple of years. Unfortunately I am way out of market (and I'm not seeing the local assholes in Philly), so it costs just under a thousand for me alone to go, including airfare, hotel, ticket to the game, and whatever else.

Now that I have a family I'd have to take my wife and kid, so it would nowadays cost me probably a couple thousand at least. Hard to justify.

My wife and I have talked about going to see the Cowboys in Pittsburgh next time they play since she's a Steelers "fan", and it would be much cheaper, but of course that only happens once every several years so we'll see.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Make sure you wear your Cowboys gear so they can mock you as you make your way out of the stadium after our 44-20 loss.
Oh I assume so. That's the worst part. I don't even want to make plans until the Cowboys can show me they have a legit shot at winning. I don't want to pay that kind of money to watch us get our shit pushed in. But my best friend lives in KC and it's only a 2.5 hr drive for me.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Last game I saw was the night Troy, Emmitt, and Michael went into the ROH.

Fuck you, Santana Moss.
At least you got to see the ceremony. I’m pretty sure there was some natural disaster in some shithole place and the broadcast televised something to do with the disaster.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Last game I saw in person was the DeMarco Murray coming out game vs St Louis

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Last time in Texas was the Terrell Owens 4 TD game in I believe 2007 or 2008 against the Redskins. Haven’t been to the new stadium yet and that was 2009 it opened. I can’t recall if I’ve been to another game away from there since then but I don’t think so. Like maybe the Eagles or Panthers some year.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
This one:

• Trailing by one point, the Eagles were a short field goal on the last play of the game from defeating the Cowboys at Texas Stadium on September 15, 1997. Punter Tom Hutton could not handle the snap for kicker Chris Boniol and, after a brief scramble, was tackled by the Dallas defense to secure a 21–20 Cowboys victory.

Amazing game…had a blast.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Jeesh. It's like no one's been to a game in 20 years.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Last time in Texas was the Terrell Owens 4 TD game in I believe 2007 or 2008 against the Redskins. Haven’t been to the new stadium yet and that was 2009 it opened. I can’t recall if I’ve been to another game away from there since then but I don’t think so. Like maybe the Eagles or Panthers some year.

You just helped me remember the last game I was at. I went when the new stadium opened so it was 2009 against Seattle.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Last game I saw was the night Troy, Emmitt, and Michael went into the ROH.

Fuck you, Santana Moss.
Awful awful awful game.

I don't think I'd ever want to attend another game ever again if I went to one like that.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
You just helped me remember the last game I was at. I went when the new stadium opened so it was 2009 against Seattle.
That was the second of the punt return TDs Patrick Crayton had in back to back weeks.

First was vs Atlanta, next week he did it again vs Seattle.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Great game.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Rams game in 2019, family member has season tickets though so it's relatively easy access.

Top Bottom