Last NFL Game You Attended

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Talking about the price of attending NFL games made me wonder how often us regular Joes fork up the money to go to a live NFL game these days.

For me, the last game I attended was the Bucs at Cowboys in September 2012.

I only paid 150 a ticket to sit at about the second section up.

150 might get you end zone seats in the very upper deck now.

Anyone still attending live games?

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Never been. I’d like to make it someday but I won’t be heartbroken if it never happens.

Closest would be going to the Ohio State/ Michigan game. 110,000 fans. Crazy atmosphere. Can’t imagine the pros being better honestly.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I can't remember what year it was, but the last NFL game I attended was in Arizona. It was somewhere around 2007-2008, something like that.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Last week. I'm the fat chick who threw the Coke at the Rams game.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Cowboys @ Raiders.

I don’t remember what year, but I wore my Emmitt jersey and it was a living hell being in Oakland wearing that shit.

I don’t remember a ton about the game other than Patrick Clayton had a long TD grab and the game came down to the end. Bledsoe had 4 downs from around the 5 yard line and couldn’t get it done.

Cotton

Staff member
Cowboys @ Raiders.

I don’t remember what year, but I wore my Emmitt jersey and it was a living hell being in Oakland wearing that shit.

I don’t remember a ton about the game other than Patrick Clayton had a long TD grab and the game came down to the end. Bledsoe had 4 downs from around the 5 yard line and couldn’t get it done.
Who?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Last game I went to was the Chaz Green fiasco.

A good friend knew a Falcons season ticket holder and arranged for my wife and I to join them down on the 20 yd line. No unscrupulous activities put down as collateral.

I saw that whole fucked up fiasco surrounded by shit talking Falcons fans who themselves questioned why that guy didnt have any help.

Bought a shit load of $8 beers, but free tickets.

My buddy was one of the first covid deaths that I heard of, really sad that we couldnt attend his funeral. He was one of the happiest people I ever met.

Also attended the I believe first NFL network telecast, december 16, 2006. Here's the deal...my brother is about to become a father for the first time. Cowboys coming to Dallas and I wanna give him the experiience we'd never dreamed possible. Saved up $ to go all in. Found two tickets, 2nd row on 50 yard line directly behind cowboys bench. $330/piece. It was expensive as fuck,but I was prepared to get lodging and meals, everything for my little bro. Coordinated this shit with his wife,mostly for her awareness for his weekend pass. This bitch goes and buys two cheapseats, gives them to him on his birthday in late november. This bitch 8months pregnant climbing stairs in GA Dome just so my bro and I dont get to enjoy this weekend. I ended up having to take my wife, who ended up cheering for the fucking Falcons by halftime. While I did have a fucking ball, will eternally be pissed that my bro and I didnt get to live that moment behind the bench. Ware int, barber beasting the fuck out late in the 2nd half, and the Romo TO magic. I still be like, "fuck that bitch!!!"
Oh, and the beers were only $5 back then.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Cowboys @ Raiders.

Yeah, I remember that.

In fact, the ending to that game was very similar to how the Eagles game the following year would end.

A deep ball to Terry Glenn that got them down the field with a chance to win only to miss out each time.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I went to a few Dolphins games between 2014 and 2017 but I always got in free.

The last time I paid to go to a game was 2011 in Dallas. MNF Cowboys vs Redskins.

I took the entire family so we were up in the nosebleeds basically eye to eye with the scoreboard. I paid approximately $100 per ticket.

I've been looking at tix for the Bucs games and most of their games against non-marquee teams are pretty affordable. You can get into most of those games for about $75 bucks for upper deck seats. Games against brand name teams like the Cowboys, Bears, and Giants cost a lot more.

Cotton

Staff member

A good friend knew a Falcons season ticket holder and arranged for my wife and I to join them down on the 20 yd line. No unscrupulous activities put down as collateral.

I saw that whole fucked up fiasco surrounded by shit talking Falcons fans who themselves questioned why that guy didnt have any help.

My buddy was one of the first covid deaths that I heard of, really sad that we couldnt attend his funeral. He was one of the happiest people I ever met.

Also attended the I believe first NFL network telecast, december 16, 2006. Here's the deal...my brother is about to become a father for the first time. Cowboys coming to Dallas and I wanna give him the experiience we'd never dreamed possible. Saved up $ to go all in. Found two tickets, 2nd row on 50 yard line directly behind cowboys bench. $330/piece. It was expensive as fuck,but I was prepared to get lodging and meals, everything for my little bro. Coordinated this shit with his wife,mostly for her awareness for his weekend pass. This bitch goes and buys two cheapseats, gives them to him on his birthday in late november. This bitch 8months pregnant climbing stairs in GA Dome just so my bro and I dont get to enjoy this weekend. I ended up having to take my wife, who ended up cheering for the fucking Falcons by halftime. While I did have a fucking ball, will eternally be pissed that my bro and I didnt get to live that moment behind the bench. Ware int, barber beasting the fuck out late in the 2nd half, and the Romo TO magic. I still be like, "fuck that bitch!!!"
Your SIL is a terrible person. My god.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

What a petty asshole your sister in law was.

:lol

And sorry about your friend. It sucks to see how many lives this shit virus is taking.

Back to the game, that 2006 game really was a great one to go.

T.O. making that scumbag DeAngelo Hall his bitch.

Ware with the freak athletic play.

Romo dropping some absolute dimes.

And and you said, Barber just completely taking over late. That TD run was both punishing and graceful.

At least there are some positive memories of that for you!

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

The last time I paid to go to a game was 2011 in Dallas. MNF Cowboys vs Redskins.

I took the entire family so we were up in the nosebleeds basically eye to eye with the scoreboard. I paid approximately $100 per ticket.

I've been looking at tix for the Bucs games and most of their games against non-marquee teams are pretty affordable. You can get into most of those games for about $75 bucks for upper deck seats. Games against brand name teams like the Cowboys, Bears, and Giants cost a lot more.
Nosebleeds in season ipener are like $500, wish we could make it

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

That was the one Romo played in at like 50% right?

Couldn't throw well because of the punctured lung and yet they still won off that miracle 3rd down play to Dez on the final drive.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yeah, I remember that.

In fact, the ending to that game was very similar to how the Eagles game the following year would end.

A deep ball to Terry Glenn that got them down the field with a chance to win only to miss out each time.
Yeah, it was kinda shitty, the offense was moving away from us, I was in the opposite end zone seats. I didn’t ever really see what happened on those last 4 plays, but walking out of there was rough.

I’ve never been threatened with murder so many times in a 4 hour period. I remember the Raider fans would run up behind us on the way out and yell shit like “fag!!!!” Or “bitch!!!”

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Your SIL is a terrible person. My god.
Yeah,and she's no longer my SIL.

She didnt ruin my night, but it was nowhere near as epic as it shoulda been.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That was the one Romo played in at like 50% right?

Couldn't throw well because of the punctured lung and yet they still won off that miracle 3rd down play to Dez on the final drive.
Yep. It was his first game back and he played a so-so game. It was raining pretty hard that day too. Right up until game time.

Top Bottom