Kelvin Joseph "Person of Interest" in a Murder Investigation

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If he dumps the gun for example, that would make him an accomplice after the fact. Generally speaking you can't hold someone liable for a lack of action. They have to actively do something.
Then why do we have good samaritan laws?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
How is not reporting a murder not being an accessory? I'm genuinely curious. I understand the gist, as in a person shouldn't be called an accomplice if they were walking down the street and witnessed a random murder as they were walking down the street, but someone who is in the actual vehicle with the murderer? Seems like he is trying to help his buddy get away with it. That seems accessoryish.
Agree, the way their SUV drove right by the victim's group as they walked through the parking lot can't have been a coincidence. It's not like they just happened to run into them again and one of the crew impulsively pulled out a gun and shot them. This was a premeditated drive-by.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Then why do we have good samaritan laws?
Well we don't generally speaking. Now Missouri has a good Samaritan law but it's not what you think. It actually shields a person who calls for emergency help in the case of an overdose. So that you can't then get charged for the drugs and such.

Cotton

Staff member
Well we don't generally speaking. Now Missouri has a good Samaritan law but it's not what you think. It actually shields a person who calls for emergency help in the case of an overdose. So that you can't then get charged for the drugs and such.
Oh, that is fucked up.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Yeah. That's the kicker right there. If he was a passenger in that car, I'm done with him. I don't care if he was the shooter. He's complicit. That's really hard to defend.
One of my parents childhood friends has been in prison for over 40 years because of something similar.

According to my parents, their friend was with some guys who robbed a store and killed an employee in the process. To this day he says he didn't know they were planning to rob the store but since he was with them he got hit with a lengthy prison sentence as well.

This happened in Texas too.

Joseph had better come up with something better than "I didn't know".

Corso

DCC 4Life
What good has come out of Kentucky?
REM?
Hunter S Thompson?

That it?
Horse abuse- I mean racing and people with stupid hats?

Corso

DCC 4Life
I guess bourbon?

If you mean the band, they are from Georgia, my man.

The whole boujee thing amazes and enrages me at the same time.
Dammit! And I knew that. Sorry REM.
And yeah. All the elites go to look stupid and watch the results of horse abuse with glee on their faces is supreme bouj right in our faces.

Can't wait for all the "philanthropists" to do it again!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What pisses me off is that I have not bothered to look at the corners in this draft. I better start with those with the longest arms.

Corso

DCC 4Life
Oh! Speaking of bourbon, I just bought a bottle of Blue Note cask strength from a "Survivor Barrel".
120 proof. Barrel number hand written.

My good friend, who is kind of a celebrity bartender, said you drink it straight with a large hunk of ice.
I'm like, at this proof? We're talking something that might strip the plumbing, but I'm definitely not mixing this guy.

My 17 year old pit/pug is about to... damn.
He's going down this week.

I'll open the bottle then.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Oh! Speaking of bourbon, I just bought a bottle of Blue Note cask strength from a "Survivor Barrel".

My good friend, who is kind of a celebrity bartender, said you drink it straight with a large hunk of ice.
I'm like, at this proof? We're talking something that might strip the plumbing, but I'm definitely not mixing this guy.

Just lost my 14 year old mastiff 3 weeks ago. It hits hard. Condolences.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Sorry to hear that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So sorry, I can certainly relate to that.

We lost our Pom (shaddup). It was pretty much my daughter's dog and I have to admit, I did not pay a shit ton of attention to him because he was kind of annoying with his neediness. He had a cough that the vets basically called "old man cough" whatever the fuck that was.
Then after about six months or so of that, my daughter found him dead when she came home from school.

Now he is gone, I see the little things he did every day that was part of my routine and I get sad when I turn the key in the lock and he's not losing his mind.

Cotton

Staff member
So sorry, I can certainly relate to that.

We lost our Pom (shaddup). It was pretty much my daughter's dog and I have to admit, I did not pay a shit ton of attention to him because he was kind of annoying with his neediness. He had a cough that the vets basically called "old man cough" whatever the fuck that was.
Then after about six months or so of that, my daughter found him dead when she came home from school.

Now he is gone, I see the little things he did every day that was part of my routine and I get sad when I turn the key in the lock and he's not losing his mind.
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND HOW THE FUCK DO YOU STEAL PASSWORDS???

Top Bottom