JJT: Mo Claiborne storms out of facility

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I can't believe the team is coddling this crying bitch. "Accountability" my ass.

D

Deuce

Wait, are we saying there's a chance Mo goes Javon Belcher on Jerry?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
They are saying on Cowboys Break that Coach Garrett probably went to him and challenged him and probably hurt his feelings a little bit. And that is what caused him to storm out.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
They are saying on Cowboys Break that Coach Garrett probably went to him and challenged him and probably hurt his feelings a little bit. And that is what caused him to storm out.
~robot voice~ Live up to your draft status, pussy

Smitty

DCC 4Life
~robot voice~ Live up to your draft status, pussy
Fwiw Garrett is also apparently significantly different in terms of demeanor in the locker room than he is in front of the mics.

Obviously these are team sources saying this but it's not Mickey, it's guys like Rowan Kavner and Steve Dennis.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Working hard = deserving to start. :dunce

That's a really dumb thing to say, but consider the source I guess.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Fwiw Garrett is also apparently significantly different in terms of demeanor in the locker room than he is in front of the mics.

Obviously these are team sources saying this but it's not Mickey, it's guys like Rowan Kavner and Steve Dennis.
I bet he is just killing it in the locker room with him and his boys...Big Mother Fucking Red just cutting it up old school.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
He deserves to start? :lol

What a clueless bum.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I haven't seen anything about the team codling him.
http://www.dallascowboyscentral.com/showthread.php?3552-JJT-Mo-Claiborne-storms-out-of-facility&p=133202&viewfull=1#post133202

But more importantly they want him back at the facility on Wednesday and ready to go for Sunday’s game against the New Orleans Saints as part of the Cowboys nickel defense.

Whether he’s starting or not, a source said “we need all the corners we can get this week,” and added that Claiborne “was/is going to play a lot.”
They are begging him to come back to be part of a nickel D that he doesn't deserve to be in. He's our 4th best corner and he's being a huge diva. They are rewarding and enabling his childish behavior.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
They are begging him to come back to be part of a nickel D that he doesn't deserve to be in. He's our 4th best corner and he's being a huge diva. They are rewarding and enabling his childish behavior.
Who is they you are alluding to. What I questioned was the "team" seemed to be coddling him. I can see where coaches might have some dialogue with him to neutralize the emotion. That's part of their job..

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Who is they you are alluding to. What I questioned was the "team" seemed to be coddling him. I can see where coaches might have some dialogue with him to neutralize the emotion. That's part of their job..
"They" meaning the coaches who are treating him like he's some essential player when he isn't even a good one and shouldn't be on the active roster.

Part of the job of being a coach is holding players accountable for their actions.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
"They" meaning the coaches who are treating him like he's some essential player when he isn't even a good one and shouldn't be on the active roster.

Part of the job of being a coach is holding players accountable for their actions.
Okay. I initially understood your post to entail the players which I would construe as the team. I have no idea what the coaches said or promoted regarding Clairborne.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Claiborne has been coddled for two years now.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Claiborne has been coddled for two years now.
I am referring specifically to the recent walk away incident. I have no idea whether he has been coddled previously or not.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yea, he's getting benched. I don't agree that not suspending here is coddling.
Yeah, but getting benched was not his punishment for tthrowing a hissy fit and walking out.

If he's not being adequately disciplined for his behavior yesterday, I fail to see how it's not coddling.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I am referring specifically to the recent walk away incident. I have no idea whether he has been coddled previously or not.
Bruce Carter has been nailed to the cross for his performances and Claiborne gets a "he played like a warrior out there all the way to the end". He has, and is being, coddled.

data

Forbes #1
I know I deserve to mod, but that's not what the owners see. Why? Because I've posted. I've posted night and day.

Top Bottom