JJT: Mo Claiborne storms out of facility

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Not to make light of it, butdidn't his father recently pass?

He needs some help.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I feel bad for the guy as his career spins down the toilet.

Even the despised Terence Newman turned in a solid career. The guy is turning into a catastrophe. Weird thing is, he seemed to understand he wasn't playing well enough after the game. Why react this way?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Pros pro there. Scandrick knew he was better last year and this year and showed what being a pro was all about by respecting his coaching staff. Those are the types we need, not Claiborne.

LOL...dude thought since he caught a fair catch that he was bullet proof.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Pros pro there. Scandrick knew he was better last year and this year and showed what being a pro was all about by respecting his coaching staff. Those are the types we need, not Claiborne.

Not sure what you mean, but apparently Scandrick was running his mouth about not starting versus the Rams. That's what they said on Cowboys Break. Of course, Scandrick actually deserves to start.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Not surprising at all. He was pointing around on Sunday every time he got beat like Roy Williams used to. Signs of a guy that doesn't feel like he is accountable and that he is entitled due to his draft status.

Fuck him. GTFO

I thought Scandy had him!

Carp

DCC 4Life
Not sure what you mean, but apparently Scandrick was running his mouth about not starting versus the Rams. That's what they said on Cowboys Break. Of course, Scandrick actually deserves to start.
When asked about it Scandrick said he would leave it to the coaches.

midswat

... soon
How long until Jerry winks, smiles, says hes not mad at Mo, and talks about how our defense still needs him and is counting on him?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
How long until Jerry winks, smiles, says hes not mad at Mo, and talks about how our defense still needs him and is counting on him?
If that happens, there is zero hope and everyone learns you can just leave practice if you don't like how things are going.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

He still could be if they allow him to play, regardless if it is third or fourth string.

He needs to be suspended. There needs to be a message out of this.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
NFLN said he packed his stuff and rolled out. I took it as if he cleaned out his locker.

Hopefully that's the case. What a great day.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
He still could be if they allow him to play, regardless if it is third or fourth string.

Yes, if they are ever going to sell there is accountability here, they have to at least fine the shit out of him and I think they should suspend him at least 1 game

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If you suspend him he probably breaks, IMO.

I think Parcells knew how to be hard on guys and when not to be; benching him was right but this might not be a time to push it further if you ever want to salvage him.

Carp

DCC 4Life

Yep...definite suspension. No coddling or ego massaging.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member

I think Parcells knew how to be hard on guys and when not to be; benching him was right but this might not be a time to push it further if you ever want to salvage him.
I'm just not sure there is anything to salvage. He is a disaster out there trying to cover anyone. And I don't mean relative to his draft status. That ship sailed a long time ago. He looks like a below replacement level CB right now.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Better yet...just don't activate him and dress Patmon over him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Uh yeah, that Antonio Bryant situation was really a case where Parcells knew what he was doing.

Top Bottom