Jerry Jones Scandalous Pics Surface

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
What do you get from any news?

It just came out on the Internets, ask him about it.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

"Now Jason, these things are subjective, but I've found that strippers are much more responsive to your needs when you knock them around a little."

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's cool, we'd like to hear him talk about it.
Yeah, it's kind of incredulous that more questions haven't been asked. You would think the media of all entities would jump all over this kind of drama.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
For the first 15 years of my professional life, I was a journalist. I know dereliction of duty when I see it.
You must be uptight all the time the with all the crazy reporting and bias positions of today's journalists. :art

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
You must be uptight all the time the with all the crazy reporting and bias positions of today's journalists. :art
The only good thing to come out of this is that the homers can't wail about an "anti-Dallas bias" in the Metroplex.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Yes. Because I'm sure if you had all those billions of dollars, you'd be out starting soup kitchens.

St. Simpleton. Has a nice ring to it.

If I was a billionaire, I would be smart enough to be single.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The only good thing to come out of this is that the homers can't wail about an "anti-Dallas bias" in the Metroplex.
I don't get this homer stuff...I just don't care enough about these pictures to cause a blip on the radar...to you it is the JFK assassination apparently.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, it's kind of incredulous that more questions haven't been asked. You would think the media of all entities would jump all over this kind of drama.
If it was a big deal ESPN would have made a much bigger story of it. That or the pictures couldn't be verified in any manner what so ever and the guy who put them out there is so bat shit crazy that no one wanted to risk reporting on it.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I don't get this homer stuff...
If the press were as biased as the homers allege, they would have ripped Jerry a new ahole. They didn't.

I just don't care enough about these pictures to cause a blip on the radar...to you it is the JFK assassination apparently.
I guess I have higher standards than you.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
so the DMN is telling you that Jerry is avoiding the media but not why he's avoiding them (getting shitfaced with skanks). so the DMN, by continuing to cover for Jerry, is pretty fucking worthless.
[video]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:11337135[/video]

Didn't see the video posted anywhere on here.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I hadn't seen that. It looks to me like they did press him on it. They made him say no comment 5-6 times during that short interview.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I hadn't seen that. It looks to me like they did press him on it. They made him say no comment 5-6 times during that short interview.
But wait...how will bbgun spin this now.

I blame the homers.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

Not sure what the relevance is. ESPN (and much of the Dallas media) waited five to six days to press him on this issue. That's ridiculous. And then Jerry all but stonewalls them by saying the photos were "misrepresented," but wouldn't clarify why or how.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not sure what the relevance is. ESPN (and much of the Dallas media) waited five to six days to press him on this issue. That's ridiculous. And then Jerry all but stonewalls them by saying the photos were "misrepresented," but wouldn't clarify why or how.
It's relevant because people were making it sound like major media didn't cover this. They did in fact cover it. The photos are 5 years old and the guy who put them out there is bat shit crazy. That's probably why 99.99% of the world didn't make a bigger deal out of this.

Top Bottom