Jerry Jones Scandalous Pics Surface

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Jerry Jones’ prized Dallas Cowboys have put him on the map as a premier owner in the NFL, yet Jones has refused to give up as day-to-day general manager of the team. Despite missing the playoffs, he’s making plenty of money off the field. He also has a penchant for having a good time, and it often involves alcohol. We were sent these pics without much detail. Looks like Jerry Jones to me, not sure if Jerry’s wife Gene knows these exist.-TO

http://terezowens.com/jerry-jones-scandalous-pics-surface/

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
it's one thing if he was secretly photographed, but he's clearly posing for those pictures. is he nuts??

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
you think it's shopped? or a different guy entirely?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
If they're photoshopped it was a pretty good job imo

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I didn't think I'd live long enough to see pictures that repulsive

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Of course Gene is aware, she took the pictures.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Good Lord. They are not Photoshopped. The old prick does this shit all the time.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Good for him, maybe the sex will kill him, nothing else is working.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Where's the scandal?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

p1_

DCC 4Life
Photos of Jerry Jones Mid-Grope Are Not the Best Part of the Story
By Stephen Young Tue., Aug. 5 2014 at 12:37 PM

Earlier this morning, a series of photos hit Deadspin ostensibly showing Cowboys' owner Jerry Jones engaged in various stages of sexually suggestive conduct with two unidentified women.

In its initial post, Deadspin asked for help finding the photos provenance. The apparent story behind the photos, posted a few hours later to the site, is unhinged.

The photos first appeared on the Internet in a tweet by @INFIN8SON, an account apparently belonging to a man named Frank Hoover:

Hoover is reported by Deadspin to be a hanger on around the edges of the Dallas sports scene. He also claims, in the manifesto he published outlining the story behind the photos, to be the son of God, something he backs up by documenting a series of marks on his hands.

Hoover claims a man whom he had partnered with in various business ventures took the photos as part of a plot to extort Jones by spreading rumors of the photos to Cowboys players, so "eventually [Jones] would learn about [the photos] and try to stop [their] release."

The key to the story seems to be a 2005 screenplay penned by Hoover:

In 2005, I wrote a movie script about a white cowboy named BJJ (B Jerry Jones) and his black nemesis (Kevion). This script, which I will show you when we meet, describes events related to your extortion Jerry. This is the story I recalled on your birthday in 2013 leading me to send this. There are many more signs and information given to me by God which I am happy to share with you.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Photos of Jerry Jones Mid-Grope Are Not the Best Part of the Story
By Stephen Young Tue., Aug. 5 2014 at 12:37 PM

Earlier this morning, a series of photos hit Deadspin ostensibly showing Cowboys' owner Jerry Jones engaged in various stages of sexually suggestive conduct with two unidentified women.

In its initial post, Deadspin asked for help finding the photos provenance. The apparent story behind the photos, posted a few hours later to the site, is unhinged.

The photos first appeared on the Internet in a tweet by @INFIN8SON, an account apparently belonging to a man named Frank Hoover:

Hoover is reported by Deadspin to be a hanger on around the edges of the Dallas sports scene. He also claims, in the manifesto he published outlining the story behind the photos, to be the son of God, something he backs up by documenting a series of marks on his hands.

Hoover claims a man whom he had partnered with in various business ventures took the photos as part of a plot to extort Jones by spreading rumors of the photos to Cowboys players, so "eventually [Jones] would learn about [the photos] and try to stop [their] release."

The key to the story seems to be a 2005 screenplay penned by Hoover:

In 2005, I wrote a movie script about a white cowboy named BJJ (B Jerry Jones) and his black nemesis (Kevion). This script, which I will show you when we meet, describes events related to your extortion Jerry. This is the story I recalled on your birthday in 2013 leading me to send this. There are many more signs and information given to me by God which I am happy to share with you.
:wtf:ballerina

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
why are the pix scandalous but not his GM skills?

Top Bottom