Jerry Jones Scandalous Pics Surface

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
so the DMN is telling you that Jerry is avoiding the media but not why he's avoiding them (getting shitfaced with skanks). so the DMN, by continuing to cover for Jerry, is pretty fucking worthless.

Carp

DCC 4Life
so the DMN is telling you that Jerry is avoiding the media but not why he's avoiding them (getting shitfaced with skanks). so the DMN, by continuing to cover for Jerry, is pretty fucking worthless.
Oh noes...WGAS. Jerry is in bed with media and will always be protected.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Oh noes...WGAS. Jerry is in bed with media and will always be protected.
Galloway rips him a new asshole every other week, and the Ticket, which has Jones on as a guest, covered the scandal last week. Why the DMN continues to gaslight us is anyone's guess.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says salacious photos are a misrepresentation

By David Moore

dmoore@dallasnews.com
8:30 pm on August 10, 2014 |

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, for the first time Sunday evening, addressed the salacious photos of him that have been circulating on the Internet in recent days.

Asked if the photos were part of an extortion plot, Jones responded:

“Someone has misrepresented photos taken at a restaurant five years ago for their own purposes,’’ Jones said. “I’m just not going to comment on it.’’

Jones confirmed that the photos were taken in a Dallas restaurant. He was then asked what was misrepresented in the photos.

“Again, that’s all I’ll like to get into,’’ Jones said.

Jones said he has known about the photos for five years. When asked if he was surprised that they had resurfaced at this time, Jones again avoided specifics.

“I really don’t have any more comment than what I’ve made,’’ Jones reiterated. “I said that.”

Is the matter being handled by the authorities?

“I don’t have any more comment about that,’’ he said.
------------

Issues a denial but does not really issue a denial. Just says it happened five years ago.

Uh we knew that.

Just say you felt up her tits and you can't handle your liquor, faggot.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
so the DMN wouldn't report anything until Jerry said something. fucking cowards.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
This really seems to be breaking you up.

Need a hug or something?
For the first 15 years of my professional life, I was a journalist. I know dereliction of duty when I see it.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
From the sound clip I watched, all the numbnut reporters seem too scared of Jerry to even ask about it.

Those pictures were misrepresented?

So was this a magazine photoshoot...and you hadn't actually walked into the restroom with a couple strippers?

Jones talks the media down and they don't push forward.

One guy tried asking about the bang bus and he said that there was no problem. So....ok, nothing further?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
From the sound clip I watched, all the numbnut reporters seem too scared of Jerry to even ask about it.

Those pictures were misrepresented?

So was this a magazine photoshoot...and you hadn't actually walked into the restroom with a couple strippers?

Jones talks the media down and they don't push forward.

One guy tried asking about the bang bus and he said that there was no problem. So....ok, nothing further?
they're probably terrified of losing access to the man, hence the kibosh. "It's only a story if you say so, Jerry!" :doh

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
they're probably terrified of losing access to the man, hence the kibosh. "It's only a story if you say so, Jerry!" :doh
Of course that's what it is, but he can't quit them.

Jerry, were those young ladies strippers?

Do you remember how much you paid them, Jerry?

In the picture where the blonde's panties seem to be dropped...what was going on there?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Jerry has no issues with NFL official aboard Cowboys’ party bus
Posted Sunday, Aug. 10, 2014

BY CLARENCE E. HILL JR.
chill@star-telegram.com

OXNARD, Calif. — Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said he has no problem with the seemingly controversial video of NFL head of officiating Dean Blandino partying with Cowboys vice president Stephen Jones stepping off the team bus for a night of partying in Los Angeles last week.

Jones said it was not a conflict of interest. He said he sees nothing wrong with Blandino “networking” with his son Stephen, a member of the NFL’s competition committee.

“I don’t have any problem with it, at all,” Jones said. “I don’t deem it inappropriate at all. Part of Blandino’s job is to network with the clubs in the offseason. That’s a good thing. Our officiating is doing a good job. I just don’t have a problem with it at all. Our bus is an area where we entertain. That’s what we do. I just don’t have a problem with it.”

Stephen Jones, however, refused to entertain questions about the night with Blandino after practice.

“You can ask me about football. Are you serious? Serious?,” said an incredulous Stephen Jones.

There was a CBS report that other NFL teams have voiced concern about Blandino fraternizing with Cowboys executives. Jerry Jones, however, said he has heard no concerns or complaints.

“I haven’t heard the are any complaints from the league,” Jones said. “To my knowledge, there is not.”

Jones said the Cowboys have entertained league executives on the bus before.

“Yes I have,” Jones said. “That’s why we have our buses. We have two buses. Those are a big part of what do in terms of making them available for sponsors for trips, using them for own specials occasions. So again I just don’t have a problem. One of the great things to having our camp out here is this is an area that has a lot of entertaining things to do and that bus is a big part of it.”

---------------

Stephen may actually be worse than Jerry with his "how dare you ask me about that" attitude, guess the difference maybe Jerry at least earned his money

Carp

DCC 4Life
What do you want Stephen Jones to say? Not his issue to deal with. Somehow though a couple of joes on a message board are entitled to a full breakdown of the pics. Heads will roll when you get that info!

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Not demanding anything, but would have liked to see the media go after him instead of letting it go.

Cool of you to stand up for Jerry though. Didn't see that coming.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I am not standing up for Jerry at all, but I really don't see a reason to get all upset. Jerry has always been a drunk and a poon hound.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
That's cool, we'd like to hear him talk about it.

Top Bottom