Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

Does anyone know why he waves his hand to pretend like he is 5 yards closer than reality. I've seen a lot of 10 year old players do that for looks back in the day.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Does anyone know why he waves his hand to pretend like he is 5 yards closer than reality. I've seen a lot of 10 year old players do that for looks back in the day.
maybe he thought it would help him actually get to the ballcarrier, cause his feet clearly werent doing the trick.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Random insert to our new test thread here. Anyone ever taken the wonderlic? I had a company use it as a pre-hire assessment.
I took it separately on a site that gives results. If you are unfamiliar, the test gives you 50 questions and 12 minutes to answer. The test tells you most people don’t answer all of the questions. I have always been good at taking tests and I know my IQ is above average but I never found this test challenging and. My score was in the mid40s. I’m interested if anyone else found similar results.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
This made me wonder what my favorite player release moment was.

Nothing will ever top Quincy Carter being released for me. His defenders were the absolute worst.

Top Bottom