Irvin pulled from Super Bowl coverage

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Is their a sarcasm button somewhere?
Or, are you calling me a liar?
Shit, please tell me you're not a double agent.
He's not. He is just being a ding dong.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Those lobby cameras usually don't have sound, and Irvin supposedly said something to her, so what's the point?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Non verbal cues? Funny how things change when there is no evidence.
Networks think you represent them 24/7, not just during working hours. So if you're caught calling a girl a "cunt" off the set, they can still fire you.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I thought he was supposed to have touched her inappropriately?
that would be pretty reckless considering witnesses milling about. also, he said it was a brief encounter. you're feeling up someone you just met in the span of 45 seconds?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
that would be pretty reckless considering witnesses milling about. also, he said it was a brief encounter. you're feeling up someone you just met in the span of 45 seconds?

Well yeah it obviously sounds like bullshit. I'm just saying what I thought I read before, because a touching would presumably be on camera. Even if he said something extremely out of bounds you'd think she'd have a visible reaction that you could see on camera if it was that bad.

I think the overarching point is that the video clearly doesn't help their case if they're trying to withhold it.

It would have already been leaked to TMZ if it showed anything remotely bad against Irvin.

RoboQB

"MAGA Extremist"
A handshake is feeling up someone now!?!
Hell, you might as well lock me up then.

The video will show that's the only physical encounter.
Which is why they won't release it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Networks think you represent them 24/7, not just during working hours. So if you're caught calling a girl a "cunt" off the set, they can still fire you.
Sure they can, is that now what the claim is? Because it's funny how the more evidence that comes out against the hotel the more this thing morphs to try and show you can't prove it didn't happen. The hotel fucked up at this point in my opinion by going off half cocked without investigating anything. It's sad how America is with these things these days. I appreciate a man standing up to it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You missed the sarcasm, friendo.
I was leaning towards the double agent angle.

How can we be sure that you haven't been reporting back to Hostile all these years? Hmmm? You did unleash him upon the world, afterall...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I was leaning towards the double agent angle.

How can we be sure that you haven't been reporting back to Hostile all these years? Hmmm? You did unleash him upon the world, afterall...
Booze is responsible for Hostile?

Top Bottom