Irvin pulled from Super Bowl coverage

RoboQB

"MAGA Extremist"
You won't find that at the DCC. We always blame the woman here. :unsure
I blamed the hotel manager.
They somehow adjusted their thinking to the "me too" movement. There were 9 pages of conversation and not
one comment disparaging women. But in every post they were claiming people were hating on women in the thread.
Just a bunch of flaming liberals over there.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They somehow adjusted their thinking to the "me too" movement. There were 9 pages of conversation and not
one comment disparaging women. But in every post they were claiming people were hating on women in the thread.
It's our culture right now, and we need to fix it, because it has gotten out of hand.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The hotel manager overreacted. Probably did it for spite.
Side note: if they're any "mods" from that "other" board hiding
out or lurking over here, GFY!
On that board, if you question anything about this, you are called a fanboy or an Irvinite and you "hate" women... smh.
An absolute clown show over there.
I am very sorry to hear that.
:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I still don't get it. Irvin didn't touch her and talked to her a little over a minute, what could he have possibly said that deserved losing his gig?

RoboQB

"MAGA Extremist"
My take from this story is, he walked into the lobby around 11pm after dinner and drinks (too many people think that means he was hammered). The woman approached him. They spoke for 30-45 seconds, shook hands and parted ways.
Multiple witnesses said they saw but didn't hear the conversation and nothing seemed odd.
Some clown over "there" claimed he could've said
"I want to chop you into tiny pieces" and nobody would notice by her reaction that something was off.
Also claimed that fans would never say anything bad about Irvin...lol.

RoboQB

"MAGA Extremist"
I still don't get it. Irvin didn't touch her and talked to her a little over a minute, what could he have possibly said that deserved losing his gig?
And being removed from the hotel. Crazy shit.
I believe this is all about the hotel manager.

Cotton

Staff member
Bitch was just looking for a payday. That much is very obvious now.

Cotton

Staff member
My take from this story is, he walked into the lobby around 11pm after dinner and drinks (too many people think that means he was hammered). The woman approached him. They spoke for 30-45 seconds, shook hands and parted ways.
Multiple witnesses said they saw but didn't hear the conversation and nothing seemed odd.
Some clown over "there" claimed he could've said
"I want to chop you into tiny pieces" and nobody would notice by her reaction that something was off.
Also claimed that fans would never say anything bad about Irvin...lol.
Well, a lot of the members at the Zone are slightly if not fully retarded, so...

Cotton

Staff member
And being removed from the hotel. Crazy shit.
I believe this is all about the hotel manager.
They kicked him out of the hotel? I guess I missed that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I do not believe you.

Top Bottom