Interesting race topics . . .

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, I made it halfway through. She's now living inside a narrative that was sold to her for her vote.
Halfway is about as far as I made it too.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I made it halfway through. She's now living inside a narrative that was sold to her for her vote.
I feel bad for the guy that was on the date. There was no winning as soon as he showed up. I appreciate that her previous date supposedly lost interest as soon as he found out she was black. No, it couldn't be anything else. Maybe she showed she is an awful person to be around the same time. But no, couldn't be that. No one ever wants to accept that they have flaws that a person might not like. So it must be because they are racist. And if you say differently it's because you're white and don't understand or you're black but an Uncle Tom or some racist shit like that.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Why would she go out with a non black person in a black hating country?

I’m fairly certain Anne Frank wasn’t looking for a date with Otto Skorzeny.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I feel bad for the guy that was on the date. There was no winning as soon as he showed up. I appreciate that her previous date supposedly lost interest as soon as he found out she was black. No, it couldn't be anything else. Maybe she showed she is an awful person to be around the same time. But no, couldn't be that. No one ever wants to accept that they have flaws that a person might not like. So it must be because they are racist. And if you say differently it's because you're white and don't understand or you're black but an Uncle Tom or some racist shit like that.

That sums it up perfectly.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
date went bad, so she called his employer

She says that she spent 35 minutes talking to his HR.

Would they honestly listen to this shit?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
She says that she spent 35 minutes talking to his HR.

Would they honestly listen to this shit?
Yes, because they're afraid of a woman of color making a YouTube vid claiming they blew her off.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol I saw that earlier but had no idea who the guy is... Is he someone famous or just a random dude?

He's totally right, but I would say his time frame should go back even farther than 1975.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol I saw that earlier but had no idea who the guy is... Is he someone famous or just a random dude?

He's totally right, but I would say his time frame should go back even farther than 1975.
Yeah, Gen X starts around 1965 or so. I'm a Gen X'er and I was born in 1973.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
This is exactly correct. We didn’t care, we just existed together and taught each other what was acceptable behavior with our fists, we didn’t try to get Billy banned from the 4-square courts because he called Pablo a wetback. Billy got his ass kicked at recess and knew that shit wasn’t cool going forward.

It’s not even that racist shit was said, it was just handled way different and everyone ended up respecting each other.

Cotton

Staff member
This is exactly correct. We didn’t care, we just existed together and taught each other what was acceptable behavior with our fists, we didn’t try to get Billy banned from the 4-square courts because he called Pablo a wetback. Billy got his ass kicked at recess and knew that shit wasn’t cool going forward.

It’s not even that racist shit was said, it was just handled way different and everyone ended up respecting each other.
I had to fight my through a school my last two years of high school in a school that was 70% black. I brought it on myself because I was hot-headed and in addition to that put a confederate flag license plate cover on my '72 Nova. We worked it out.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
The fights kept quality control. They've completely removed it. Back when I owned my business, one of my customers was a juvenile detention officer who told me a story of a smaller kid who had been relentlessly picked on for months by a bigger kid. One day, the smaller kid decided he had had enough and fought the bigger kid and lost. They sent both to juvey. Bigger kid quit picking on the smaller kid and that should have been the end of it. But they both had to go to jail. If they had done this when I was a kid, we would've all gone to jail.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom