Interesting race topics . . .

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Am I wrong here?

Bro you need to post the above thread so we know the context, after clicking and seeing what you were responding to I had saw this earlier today and this is the best comment I found on the situation

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Bro you need to post the above thread so we know the context, after clicking and seeing what you were responding to I had saw this earlier today and this is the best comment I found on the situation

It started with this...

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Saw a rare sight today, a white cornerback playing for Arkansas, been a long time.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
What a novelty.
Yes it is, haven't seen one since Jason Seahorn. Right there with a white cat running on a USA Olympic 4x1 team, last time 1964 and Gerry Ashworth an Ivy leaguer.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Surprised Walmart is doing that, aren’t they conservatives? But yeah probably because of pressure.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
"but the narrative is far more important than facts could ever be!"

This is exactly how they feel every day. They don't give one shit about facts. At least they are finally admitting it and losing elections because of it now.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
"but the narrative is far more important than facts could ever be!"

This is exactly how they feel every day. They don't give one shit about facts. At least they are finally admitting it and losing elections because of it now.
Their basis for crying racism is some of the most retarded shit I’ve ever seen. They continue to do it every time they lose an election.

That soft spoken race hustler(Von something) on CNN who’s name escapes me at the moment said something like “this is the delta variant of trumpism”.

Yeah? You fucking racist piece of shit, where was this racist Delta Variant of Trumpism in 2020? Where was it when McAuliffe was elected just a few years ago? Where was it when Virginia voted for a black POTU

Did it all move into Virginia in the last 10 months to stifle the Biden agenda? Last time I checked, Biden is white. If you can’t see that, you’re not black.

Fuck all these idiots who continue to try and divide so they can stay relevant, sitting in their ivory towers, riding around in their limousines and on private jets, telling people who share their skin color that they can’t do the same for themselves because they’re being held down by the white man. Do they think they’re special? They slipped through the cracks of white oppression to pull down 7 figure plus incomes because they are slippery or good at hiding their skin color?

Fuck them. Let them fight the race war on the front lines that they’re conjuring up.

Cotton

Staff member
Their basis for crying racism is some of the most retarded shit I’ve ever seen. They continue to do it every time they lose an election.

That soft spoken race hustler(Von something) on CNN who’s name escapes me at the moment said something like “this is the delta variant of trumpism”.

Yeah? You fucking racist piece of shit, where was this racist Delta Variant of Trumpism in 2020? Where was it when McAuliffe was elected just a few years ago? Where was it when Virginia voted for a black POTU

Did it all move into Virginia in the last 10 months to stifle the Biden agenda? Last time I checked, Biden is white. If you can’t see that, you’re not black.

Fuck all these idiots who continue to try and divide so they can stay relevant, sitting in their ivory towers, riding around in their limousines and on private jets, telling people who share their skin color that they can’t do the same for themselves because they’re being held down by the white man. Do they think they’re special? They slipped through the cracks of white oppression to pull down 7 figure plus incomes because they are slippery or good at hiding their skin color?

Fuck them. Let them fight the race war on the front lines that they’re conjuring up.
The tide is shifting. That's all I'm saying.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:picard

Top Bottom