Interesting race topics . . .

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Happy black history month guys.

This isn't new and I'm sure everyone has seen it a million times but it's worth revisiting because if people followed this logic we'd be much better off right now.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Reminder: Jussie Smollett’s sentencing hearing is March 10th.

Any predictions?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Happy black history month guys.

This isn't new and I'm sure everyone has seen it a million times but it's worth revisiting because if people followed this logic we'd be much better off right now.

I love Morgan Freeman so damn much. He is dead on. Stop fucking talking about things in regards to race, unless it is absolutely racist. ~looking at Brian Flores~

Cotton

Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Give her a break, it was only 16 prior felonies.

Cotton

Staff member
BLM is a corrupt, Marxist, disgusting organization. There, I said it. I suppose I’ll be doxed soon.
Agreed. I'll get doxed with you.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
As stupid as shit can be now, just wait another generation or two when this shit will really be driven into the psyche of people en masse.

You want race wars? They're coming. There are people with common sense on both sides of the isle, of all colors. But unfortunately, they will be powerless to stop it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
As stupid as shit can be now, just wait another generation or two when this shit will really be driven into the psyche of people en masse.

You want race wars? They're coming. There are people with common sense on both sides of the isle, of all colors. But unfortunately, they will be powerless to stop it.
All we can do is leave as much guns/ammo/common sense as we can for our kids&grandkids

Cotton

Staff member

Unfuckingreal

Cotton

Staff member

Good fucking god.

Top Bottom