Interesting race topics . . .

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
and and even greater number of people fleeing the state
There will be exponentially more people leaving than coming in. Their taxes would go through the roof. It would be a mass exodus to rival California.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Did you hear about some counties in Eastern Oregon petitioning to join Idaho? :lol Won't work, but good on them for trying.

Cotton

Staff member
Did you hear about some counties in Eastern Oregon petitioning to join Idaho? :lol Won't work, but good on them for trying.
Saw that. It's at least encouraging.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I need some links on the horrors of critical race theory, I know someone in here has some good reading or vids.

Like, explanation, not meme.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I need some links on the horrors of critical race theory, I know someone in here has some good reading or vids.

Like, explanation, not meme.
Here is a start:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Stories are circulating that there was an incident here in Allen ,Texas where a young black man was arrested by Allen police and after the arrest he was taken to the the hospital and was in a condition to be released back to the police department. After that the Allen police rransported him to the McKinney Texas Police department and the individual died.
It’s being said that today a protest movement would arrive in Allen at the police department and have a demonstration. I don’t know who the alleged protesters are supposed to be or who will be represented in this but I’m not finding anything more and today I am staying home.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Sounds like this story:

Texas Man Arrested for Weed Died After Officers Pepper-Sprayed Him and Put Him in a Spit Hood

A Black man who’d been arrested on cannabis charges died after several detention officers restrained him, pepper-sprayed him, and cloaked his face in a “spit hood.”

Marvin David Scott III apparently suffocated to death in Texas’ Collin County Detention Facility on Sunday hours after Allen police officers arrested him for carrying a cannabis joint, a prominent civil rights attorney representing his family, Lee Merritt, told the Dallas Morning News. Scott’s relatives believe the 26-year-old, who had a history of mental illness, was in crisis at the time he was detained. Because of that, Scott should have been taken to a mental ealth facility, which officers had done during three prior arrests, Merritt told the Dallas Morning News. The incident leading up to Scott’s in-custody death began when Allen police encountered him at a local outlet mall Sunday while responding to a disturbance call. They noticed he was acting erratically, Police Chief Brian Harvey said in a news release Thursday, and “were concerned for his safety due to the possible ingestion of drugs.” They asked for assistance from the Allen Fire Department.

The nature of the alleged erratic behavior was unclear; the Dallas Morning News reported Scott had been taking medication and hadn’t experienced a psychotic break in over a year. Scott was initially taken by ambulance to a local hospital, and later released with a physician’s clearance, processed at the Allen Police Headquarters holding facility, and handed over to the custody of the Collin County Sheriff’s Office, Harvey said in the release.

Harvey’s statement didn’t mention anything about cannabis, but Scott ultimately was arrested by Allen police for possessing fewer than 2 ounces of weed, Capt. Nick Bristow, a spokesperson for the Collin County Sheriff’s Office, told VICE News. He had been sitting next to a rolled joint at the outlet mall, Merritt told the Dallas Morning News.

continues at link........

I'm sure any protests are spearheaded by paid BLM people

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

White supremacy must be stopped :art

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I had to download it, but there was no sound.

Cotton

Staff member
I had to download it, but there was no sound.
There was no sound for me either. Weird that it's not showing as embedded to you guys.

Top Bottom