Interesting race topics . . .

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Even the most hippie liberal will eventually tire of all this social penance. It's human nature. No one wants to be tirelessly criticized especially for shit that they're not responsible for. When that happens, they'll have no allies left and won't understand why they're not getting their way anymore.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Even the most hippie liberal will eventually tire of all this social penance. It's human nature. No one wants to be tirelessly criticized especially for shit that they're not responsible for. When that happens, they'll have no allies left and won't understand why they're not getting their way anymore.
I sure hope so, this mentality taken to the extreme wont end up good for anyone

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You do realize this is probably horseshit, right? That is way too blatant and idiotic.

I find it very very hard to believe that as a corporate entity that this would be training material.

If so, Coca-Cola is run by chimps.

I will admit that diversity options are getting dangerously out of control.

Right now, I basically can't hire a manager without interviewing...at the FINAL round...at least 1 POC and 1 female.

And this is even if the applicant pool doesn't support it. Which means I am forced to choose and elevate unqualified applicants because of their demographic and waste my time with an interview.

I get a requisition...30 applicants...1 female...bam, she gets an interview.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dude, it is not a corporate training video from Coca-Cola.

It is taking an idiotic LinkedIn paid training and then applying logos.

You really just don't get it yet that you are manipulated by what you read on social media.

And yeah, you might want to diversify a little bit.

Otherwise accounts like dipshits with clearly racist support lines might just dominate your timeline.

If you are only interesting in reading horseshit from like-minded individuals, then go for it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Dude, it is not a corporate training video from Coca-Cola.

It is taking an idiotic LinkedIn paid training and then apply logos.

You really just don't get it yet that you are manipulated by what you read on social media.

And yeah, you might want to diversify a little bit.

Otherwise accounts like dipshits with clearly racist support lines might just dominate your timeline.

If you are only interesting in reading horseshit from like-minded individuals, then go for it.
I didn't get it from anyone I follow, I saw it was trending on twitter.

Yes it's not made by Coke they paid that White Fragility cunt to do it .

And pretty sure not a single one of these has turned out to be false

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I didn't get it from anyone I follow, I saw it was trending on twitter.

Yes it's not made by Coke they paid that White Fragility cunt to do it .

And pretty sure not a single one of these has turned out to be false
Then you pretty much are a dumb ass for believing it. That would be corporate suicide and if it existed, I am sure some stupid cunt got her hands on it first.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Then you pretty much are a dumb ass for believing it. That would be corporate suicide and if it existed, I am sure some stupid cunt got her hands on it first.
Or in this day and age you're a dumbass to doubt it. You'd think Coke would put out a statement denying it anytime now so guess we'll have to wait and see

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Damn. I think jsmith has an apology due any day now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Or in this day and age you're a dumbass to doubt it. You'd think Coke would put out a statement denying it anytime now so guess we'll have to wait and see
You really just don't get how hypersensitive that big companies are about the topic.

Or you could just be some rube that thinks that corporate companies are diving head first off the diversity cliff based off what appears to be a fabricated social media post.

They are toe-dipping for sure just to see how far that the agenda can be pushed. But they would be insanely stupid to roll it out as a policy this profound.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Apology for what?

Rolling with some dipshit social media post that pretty much is dubious at best?
For what you said to him, obviously.

What I find strange is you believing this is so outrageous it couldn't possibly be real. This stuff has been going on in the northwest for a while now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
For what you said to him, obviously.
Calling him a dumb ass for believing an unsupported social media post? Yeah, nah. Sorry.

Love ya, buddy.

What I find strange is you believing this is so outrageous it couldn't possibly be real. This stuff has been going on in the northwest for a while now.
What stuff? Help me out.

Yes, I know that you and jsmith are just petrified of what those libs are doing in the northwest.

I admit myself that yes, I do see the mindset from the northwest and it is weird.

But Jesus Christ. Quit thinking that corporate companies are suddenly turning lib to crush you is pretty lowbrow.

Trust me. When the big money corporations turn liberal, you will fucking know it.

Wait, you already think that Big Tech is out to get you all.

Nevermind.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yes, I know that you and jsmith are just petrified of what those libs are doing in the northwest.
Not petrified of anything. I do think it's more than weird, it's damaging to society.

But Jesus Christ. Quit thinking that corporate companies are suddenly turning lib to crush you is pretty lowbrow.
No idea what you're talking about. "Turning lib?" And I don't think anyone is trying to crush me. :lol. I don't even know what you mean by that.

Trust me. When the big money corporations turn liberal, you will fucking know it.
Again, not sure what you mean by "turning liberal."

But, I'm glad you're here to tell us the truth. Who needs Snopes when we have you?

Top Bottom