Interesting race topics . . .

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Racism against white people is legal and encouraged?

Shocking to me, wow!
It's absolutely unreal that this is accepted. How long are we going to stand by while we are being called racist, while at the same time being discriminated against simply because of our race?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
It's absolutely unreal that this is accepted. How long are we going to stand by while we are being called racist, while at the same time being discriminated against simply because of our race?
I don't know, and I don't spend a whole lot of time worrying about it until something like this shows up.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't know, and I don't spend a whole lot of time worrying about it until something like this shows up.
Problem is, stuff like this is showing up more and more often.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's very racist. But I did notice it said that it was privately funded when I looked it up. So I'm not sure that there is any legal issue. Of course imagine the outrage if a white organization wanted to give free money to everyone except black people... I'm sure that would get some attention as it should.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
How long until they push for this to be another South Africa?

I mean, I used to hear stuff like that and think it could never happen, but with the way things are going? Where does this ever end?

Cotton

Staff member
Where does this ever end?
I'm afraid the only way to make this end is for our country to go our separate ways. Whether amicably or through conflict. I don't see it ending any other way. Conservatives aren't going to just sit and watch their country get taken from them.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
WTF is a "white" person anyway?

Are they Irish? British? Swiss? Finnish? Russian? German? Italian? Scottish? Belgian? Spanish? Russian? Dutch? French? Swedish? Etc? Etc? (many of the above happen to have been enemies at various points in history or even enslaved)

I fall under that moniker and know many people that do as well. I (& everyone I've know, except one) dont give two shits about someone who has similar skin pigment (or different for that matter), take people where they're at and if they're good people, count myself lucky to know them.

The only color I think really matters & ever has, is the color of money. People of similar economic circumstances find themselves in proximity of one another, reduce that variance and the more integrated people will be.

I realize there are dumb shits out there who buy into the racist nonsense but I can only think of one person I grew up with (& probably 75% of the kids I grew up with were "white") who was blirting out racist shit and thats because his dad was an asshole, racist who somehow claimed to be a christian, the cognitive dissonance was staggering in that house.

I also think a lot of this BS in the media is GROSSLY exaggerated as everyone I interact with, without exception, whether they're friends or people I just come into surface contact with who happen to be black ( or any race/culture) are awesome people, not bitter or angry but cool and kind. Admittedly, the things I've read on Twitter and in the media have shaken me a bit and made me wonder if I was just being shined on because I happen to be "white" but in reality they hate my guts. I really dont think thats the case, but I do think the trauma of the past and present has a deeper effect that may not always be apparent to those who haven't walked in their shoes.

At the end of the day, we all need to get off social media, start talking to each other face to face, hang out more and drop all the angry bullshit

Last edited:

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Hey, wait just a hot shit minute.

How could any other race besides white be able to play the part of white people?

If you're gonna make it fair, make it fair across the board.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
They don't want it fair. That has become quite obvious.
I agree that things need to change, but we can't move forward if anyone is judged by the color of their skin.

Just because you're white doesn't mean you want to own slaves.

Just because you're black doesn't mean that you will rob someone once the sun goes down.

Just because you're asian doesn't mean you are a Chinese spy.

It's a manufactured division.

Cotton

Staff member
It's a manufactured division.
It absolutely is, and it's a planned manufacturing of that division. The media/left want us divided. It keeps them looking good for their voting base. "Look at all of the good we are doing for the poor black people!"

~white person in need steps forward~

"Oh, not you, only the black people."

It's infuriating.

Top Bottom