Interesting race topics . . .

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
If that's what they ae truly doing, then their whole narrative is out the fucking window. What they would be saying at that point is, we will decide which lives matter and which do not. You know, kinda like Hitler did.
To me it just goes back to the Marxist roots of it all. You must destroy history, and you get approval to do that by convincing people that your history is evil and therefore worthy of destruction.

In the end it's just a power grab IMO.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
To me it just goes back to the Marxist roots of it all. You must destroy history, and you get approval to do that by convincing people that your history is evil and therefore worthy of destruction.

In the end it's just a power grab IMO.
Exactly my point.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Umm, this doesn't make it better. At all.
I'm not saying it does, I was just verifying the quote actually said what the tweet quoted and providing the link to the story for anyone who wants to read it.

Reason I do this is because I find many tweets or headlines of a story are not even substantiated by the story itself or the quote isn't exact, edited, etc

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'm not saying it does, I was just verifying the quote actually said what the tweet quoted and providing the link to the story for anyone who wants to read it.

Reason I do this is because I find many tweets or headlines of a story are not even substantiated by the story itself or the quote isn't exact, edited, etc
Ahh ok gotcha, I thought you were actually defending it for a sec

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Ahh ok gotcha, I thought you were actually defending it for a sec
No sir, when I wrote "The article actual says this:" I was saying it incredulously, I should have been more demonstrative by saying something like

I can't believe it, the article actually says what the tweet claimed it said, unreal!

Top Bottom