Interesting race topics . . .

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
And it's going to be paid for on the backs of millions of Americans who won't ever see that in their lifetime?
not a chance, the country cant pay its current obligations

they'd have to print more money which would just get us that much closer to hyper-inflation and devalue the dollars they're receiving undermining any potential effectiveness giving this money could possibly achieve

It appears the majority of this country is too stupid to understand the ramifications for their never ending demands on government

Smitty

DCC 4Life
which one?

"These people seem to be breaking their necks to give this money right back to us." :lol

That's how it works! That's why wealth distribution is phoney!

Put money in the hands of consumers and they consume, and give the money right back to the creators. They pay their rent, buy their groceries, etc.

Until people are competent enough to invest and make growth and have developed themselves to where they have that capability, there is no solution to all this. Reparations, welfare, handouts, or whatever.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
not a chance, the country cant pay its current obligations

they'd have to print more money which would just get us that much closer to hyper-inflation and devalue the dollars they're receiving undermining any potential effectiveness giving this money could possibly achieve

It appears the majority of this country is too stupid to understand the ramifications for their never ending demands on government
Yeah the impact on the economy would be insane. I'm guessing housing prices would skyrocket initially. People with real property for example would be in good shape because their property would just sell for that much more. People on the other hand with money in the bank would see the value of their dollar plummet and would essentially get screwed. Ultimately the 350,000 wouldn't go nearly as far as people think and the uber rich would still be uber rich. It would just take a lot of middle class down a peg to the same level as the poor who are receiving the money.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Reparations to who? How can you decide first who is guilty of owing money to this idea. Are you going to bind the total citizenship of the United States as being guilty of supporting slavery? I didn’t own any slaves. Most of the country now or in the past never owned slaves. If there is a responsible person that can be found that is responsible for slavery or owning slaves then make them responsible. I plead not guilty and like some have said my taxes will be questioned if this foolish idea ever goes any further than parlor conversation.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If this stupidity goes through, obviously taxes will be expected to foot the bill. And the reparations are in response to past white people owning black people as slaves, right? So what about the Asian Americans that also pay taxes? Indian Americans? Mexican Americans? Or... African Americans? Are they just lumped in to foot the bill, too? Or is it going to be split up so only the evil white Americans with the monstrous ancestors have an increase in their taxes to pay the price?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If this stupidity goes through, obviously taxes will be expected to foot the bill. And the reparations are in response to past white people owning black people as slaves, right? So what about the Asian Americans that also pay taxes? Indian Americans? Mexican Americans? Or... African Americans? Are they just lumped in to foot the bill, too? Or is it going to be split up so only the evil white Americans with the monstrous ancestors have an increase in their taxes to pay the price?
You think they have actually thought this through? That's a good one.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

"These people seem to be breaking their necks to give this money right back to us." :lol

That's how it works! That's why wealth distribution is phoney!

Put money in the hands of consumers and they consume, and give the money right back to the creators. They pay their rent, buy their groceries, etc.

Until people are competent enough to invest and make growth and have developed themselves to where they have that capability, there is no solution to all this. Reparations, welfare, handouts, or whatever.
lol, Thx. would today’s recreational outrage Generation blow a gasket after watching this? And then stroke out that Dave Chappell did it?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Dave Chappelle’s comedy special blowback proves his show would no longer work in today’s world.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dave Chappelle’s comedy special blowback proves his show would no longer work in today’s world.
I think his new special is perfect.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I think his new special is perfect.
It's hilarious, but liberals shit on it. As lightly as they could, cause he's a hero of theirs.

Until they realized he was making fun of them. Then they called him sad, out of touch, betraying them, etc.

His show today wouldn't last. Even if he brought it back, given his current mammoth stature. They'd find a way to take it off the air.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It's hilarious, but liberals shit on it. As lightly as they could, cause he's a hero of theirs.

Until they realized he was making fun of them. Then they called him sad, out of touch, betraying them, etc.

His show today wouldn't last. Even if he brought it back, given his current mammoth stature. They'd find a way to take it off the air.
I gotta watch it. Is it on Netflix? Probably.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

We still don't know if he was the one in blackface or the Klan hood

Top Bottom