Interesting race topics . . .

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
With 72% of the US population being white(or white hispanic, whatever the fuck that means), I’m not sure it’s a great idea to start waging a war against white people. Especially when you’re offering goods and services that white people buy.
But if you've convinced enough white people to hate themselves...

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
It is that. The Sacramento Kings announcer got fired for saying "All lives matter."

But I think it's even more than that. That cop should fry for what he did to Floyd, no doubt. It was a truly horrific act. But we're dangerously close to mob rule. It's almost to the point of, "Give us what we want or we'll burn your city down." Forget due process, constitutional lawmaking, and the rule of law. Give in to us or you are finished. And for the most part people are giving in to it.

That is a very bad precedent to set and is no way for a city, state, or country to run itself.
I have the same concerns and no one can or will broach this subject, hopefully that changes somehow

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I have the same concerns and no one can or will broach this subject, hopefully that changes somehow
This is shaping up to the same situation as 2016. If you say you support the President you are labeled a nazi white supremacist so people will just be quiet and wait to vote. Ffs you can't even say looting is bad and needs stopped, just look at the NYT employees throwing a temper tantrum until they got Tom Cotton's oped removed

Sheik

DCC 4Life
But if you've convinced enough white people to hate themselves...
You show me someone being discriminated against, I’ll stand with that person and do what I can to help right a wrong. Black, Mexican, Asians, whatever.

Don’t ask me to condemn my race or judge me on what my ancestors did to your ancestors.

If you’re looking for me to accept being judged on what white people have done in the past, that’s no different than the person discriminating against you because of your skin color.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
With 72% of the US population being white(or white hispanic, whatever the fuck that means), I’m not sure it’s a great idea to start waging a war against white people. Especially when you’re offering goods and services that white people buy.
Yeah, but roughly 50% of those are so eaten up with white guilt, that they'd happily pay double for those goods and services just to show how woke they are.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
This is shaping up to the same situation as 2016. If you say you support the President you are labeled a nazi white supremacist so people will just be quiet and wait to vote. Ffs you can't even say looting is bad and needs stopped, just look at the NYT employees throwing a temper tantrum until they got Tom Cotton's oped removed
its sickening, I despise censorship and group think

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

@Sheik you need to claim you are part black now

Sheik

DCC 4Life
That doesn’t really bother me. You’d have to be an idiot to pay Uber Eats as a restaurant owner anyway.

I’m sure we’re minutes away from fast food chains offering deep discounts for blacks.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Translation: I am gonna be a rich motherfucker.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

So...he used the word from the music.

Now he is being accused of using the N-word?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Funny seeing how mad a bunch of white people are that so many great black players choose to play for Dabo.

Once again they think they know better than the person making the decision for himself. Just like Biden.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Defund NPR

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

Defund NPR
So my bookshelf is dominated by cookbooks who were authored by those who are from or whose ethnicity is French, Korean, Norwegian, Italian, Japanese, Swedish, Iranian, British and ~gasp~ American

How do I decide which ones I can keep?

Top Bottom