Interesting race topics . . .

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
And, she's an elected official. Embarrassing.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
And, um, what jobs should only be available to whites?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
All I can think of is that she's so in her isolated bubble of lefty looniness that she assumed a black man would have to agree with what she was saying.

The crazies on the left don't understand that most people outside their world are calm and reasonable and don't automatically divide everyone into racial groups they secretly distrust and hate.

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

2233boys

Not So New Member
I've always been curious about culture and different things related to race. I know that white folks have weird personality ticks and such. Of course none of them are exclusive to one race or culture but somethings are more prevalent with certain races.

Curiosity is a powerful thing with me and I love understanding people and connecting with them. Like, if I feel comfortable with someone with a missing limb I'll ask them how it happened, how it feels and if I can look at it.

Or interracial marriages - that stuff fascinates me. Sometimes I like to see how a coupe interacts. It amazes me for some reason.

Basically I'm a creeper/people watcher.

So I've got some questions:

1. I've noticed that some black men won't look me in the eye when talking to me. Do they think that I'm judging them? Is it something I'm doing? Maybe they've experienced racism? Why?

I've for a ton of other things I'm curious about. This could go either way in this thread. Hopefully no sensitive wussies come up in here. I'm not scared to ask questions or be asked.

Go.
When I worked in a mostly African American community in the 90's, I noticed that too. I was told it was a sign of respect for an authority figure. Take it for what it's worth.

Cotton

Staff member
I give up.

Just look at her pic. She just looks like a fucking moron. Blackfoot... GTFOH. What about black shirts? Black dress pants? Black hats? What about when a black person wears white socks?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

:lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Nope, that post got a shit ton of faves and RTs. We are in a bad place right now.
It's a satire account like Titiana McGrath

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Well, that makes me feel a little better. I couldn't tell from her bio.
I recognized the account name from previous trolls of hers

Top Bottom