Interesting race topics . . .

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I suspect similar things were said in Germany 80+ years ago, nothing to see here
To expand on that it's sickening how the anti-semites(Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib,&AOC especially) have become mainstream and hide it as "criticism of Israel" while jews are being attacked on the streets of NY every week

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
To expand on that it's sickening how the anti-semites(Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib,&AOC especially) have become mainstream and hide it as "criticism of Israel" while jews are being attacked on the streets of NY every week
If we all looked exactly alike, I'm convinced dumb-asses would still invent ways to discriminate and hate

I couldn't identify a "Jew" if you spotted me the "J" and the "E"

I've never understood the rage throughout the ages directed their way or toward people who are black, etc, etc, etc

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Do you really think anyone will play this game? It’s rigged tighter than the slots in Vegas.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Do you really think anyone will play this game? It’s rigged tighter than the slots in Vegas.
Wasn't really meant to be serious. But people think it can be categorized that easily.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
More Deep Thoughts from CL, I guess, but...

In the big picture, where do these racism accusations stop? I think we all know what real racism is. But now you're labeled a racist if you don't agree with disrespecting the American flag, for example. In fact, to many you're a white supremicist if you don't agree that this country is inherently evil. These were radical thoughts just a few years ago but now they've become much more mainstream.

Where does it end? Where do you draw that line? Is there even a line to be drawn? I'm not sure there is for some.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

In the big picture, where do these racism accusations stop? I think we all know what real racism is. But now you're labeled a racist if you don't agree with disrespecting the American flag, for example. In fact, to many you're a white supremicist if you don't agree that this country is inherently evil. These were radical thoughts just a few years ago but now they've become much more mainstream.

Where does it end? Where do you draw that line? Is there even a line to be drawn? I'm not sure there is for some.
This made-up racism is a big reason Trump got elected. People in middle America are definitely fed up with the established bullshit in DC it has had to endure for decades, but white middle America specifically is tired of being called a fucking racist when they are actually good people. Simply because they don't bend to the mob.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

It really concerns me because it effectively becomes a form of censorship because folks either fear or dont want to deal with the hassle of speaking their minds

I think thats why everyone was shocked when Trump got elected, the polls predicted a Clinton victory but failed to account for all the folks that went silent and gave a big FU at the ballot box

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It really concerns me because it effectively becomes a form of censorship because folks either fear or dont want to deal with the hassle of speaking their minds
It is that. The Sacramento Kings announcer got fired for saying "All lives matter."

But I think it's even more than that. That cop should fry for what he did to Floyd, no doubt. It was a truly horrific act. But we're dangerously close to mob rule. It's almost to the point of, "Give us what we want or we'll burn your city down." Forget due process, constitutional lawmaking, and the rule of law. Give in to us or you are finished. And for the most part people are giving in to it.

That is a very bad precedent to set and is no way for a city, state, or country to run itself.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
With 72% of the US population being white(or white hispanic, whatever the fuck that means), I’m not sure it’s a great idea to start waging a war against white people. Especially when you’re offering goods and services that white people buy.

Top Bottom