IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Juke was also retarded. That little watermark he put on everything.
Ooooh wait. I fucked up. I was thinking about a different guy. Yeah, Juke is/was a retard, too.

I was thinking of another guy. Can't remember his name for some reason, but his avatar was of a guy smoking a pipe.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ooooh wait. I fucked up. I was thinking about a different guy. Yeah, Juke is/was a retard, too.

I was thinking of another guy. Can't remember his name for some reason, but his avatar was of a guy smoking a pipe.
C'mon one of you who were punished and scathed by the Draconian rule of Reality (Reelz to his closest buddies) has to be able to answer this.

It is frightening that I too can not think of this respectable moderator.

Was it TrickBlue?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
C'mon one of you who were punished and scathed by the Draconian rule of Reality (Reelz to his closest buddies) has to be able to answer this.

It is frightening that I too can not think of this respectable moderator.

Was it TrickBlue?
Yes. TrickBlue. That was his name.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
This place would have been like the Zone in the early 90s

Those guys just never came back to Reality...so to speak.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I used think it was Idgit who kept nag-banning me over hating Garrett, but later I think it may have been Winicki. Probably put up to it by the Man Who Must Walk Sideways Through Doorways himself.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
This place would have been like the Zone in the early 90s
Hardly. We've had our share of retards over the years, no doubt. But they've been few and far between. We even have a few that stop in from time to time, now. But that place is overrun with them. So bad in fact, the actual few decent posters they have get lost in the wash.

Btw, have you ever thought of moving to Oklahoma?

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Aren’t Reddit and Discord free? Both are basically message boards with better reach. Reddit is probably closer to the format we are used to.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I know nothing of Reddit, but Discord also has a voice option with multiple voice "rooms" available.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know nothing of Reddit, but Discord also has a voice option with multiple voice "rooms" available.
Discord sounds like an angry app. Reddit is just dumb. I have never liked it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I used think it was Idgit who kept nag-banning me over hating Garrett, but later I think it may have been Winicki. Probably put up to it by the Man Who Must Walk Sideways Through Doorways himself.
Idgit.

:lol

If any damn body picked a more apt username, it was that fuckin' guy.

Top Bottom