Immaculate Grids

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Got the one today pretty easily... had to guess on one I wasn't sure about and the other I could picture the guy but it took me a few minutes to get his name right. :lol

Does anyone else feel like some of your guesses are really obscure? I know the percentage shows that, but it's weird how you think of certain names almost nobody else would get while skipping over other more obvious ones.
I'm lucky to get the obvious ones unless it's the Cowboys. Steve DeOssie is a good rare for me.

Rev

Staff member
🏈 Immaculate Grid 79 9/9:
Rarity: 218
IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
Play at:
@immaculategrid x @pfref

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I could have sworn Terrance Flagler played for us.
Wow, I would have thought so, too. Guess I forgot Jimmy traded him before he played.

Edit, or didn't make the team? I thought he was traded. Anyway...

This one looks pretty easy, but I guess I got lazy and got one wrong. I can't believe Riggins never made a Pro Bowl for the Skins.

data

Forbes #1
🏈 Immaculate Grid 79 9/9:
Rarity: 48
IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
Play at:
@immaculategrid x @pfref

Rev

Staff member
⚾ Immaculate Grid: Bonus Grid Powered by @FOXSportsPR
Rarity: 287
IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
Play at:
@immaculategrid x @baseball_ref

OK. This one was super easy. I dont bother with the rarity anymore because im lucky to get the obvious ones. Beat my rare score.

data

Forbes #1
Today’s was a fun one.

🏈 Immaculate Grid 100 9/9:
Rarity: 36
IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
Play at:
@immaculategrid x @pfref

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So I didn't even get that you were supposed to pick the rarest ones to get a higher score. :lol

I usually do that naturally. :unsure

Edit, mine was a 178. Are they making these easier because they were so damn hard before?

Come clean, @data, did you have to miss a few to get that rare a score?

Last edited:

Rev

Staff member
So I didn't even get that you were supposed to pick the rarest ones to get a higher score. :lol

I usually do that naturally. :unsure

Edit, mine was a 178. Are they making these easier because they were so damn hard before?

I think the lower the better. Basically you have to know or guess the obscure players.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think the lower the better. Basically you have to know or guess the obscure players.
So I cleared my cookies to try rarer ones, and I'm stuck on the Jets and Skins 1000 yard rushers. Matt Snell didn't make it. :lol

My other seven are pretty rare. My Skins 1000 receiver was 0.7%.

I have to say, this is more fun than the ones that are so hard you can't even finish.

Rev

Staff member
So I cleared my cookies to try rarer ones, and I'm stuck on the Jets and Skins 1000 yard rushers. Matt Snell didn't make it. :lol

My other seven are pretty rare. My Skins 1000 receiver was 0.7%.

I have to say, this is more fun than the ones that are so hard you can't even finish.

See what Larry Brown will give you but you have to pick the correct Larry Brown. He played for them in the early 1970s. The years he rushed for over 1000 were 1970 and 1972

data

Forbes #1
Ok. Name those players to get that rare score.

I got 194
I have a pretty good memory of players that the Jimmuh era faced.

Jets: Adrian Murrell, Al Toon, Boomer Esiason
Redskins: Alfred Morris, Gary Clark, Jay Schroeder
Eagles: Ricky Watters, Fred Barnett, Jim McMahon

I didn’t think Alfred Morris would have so many. That one was the highest at 17%. But I knew it’d be a rarer score thanClinton Portia and John Riggins.

data

Forbes #1
Nope. I think the key for me was thinking of a veteran backup QB cuz it’s a career accomplishment which can be achieved when player was on a different team ala Jim McMahon Bears. If it’s asking for a season accomplishment, then yeah you have to think of the player accomplishing it on the actual team.

I was going to answer Rodney Peete for the Eagles but didn’t want to risk it

Top Bottom